Yellow | 14 months from now

imported_ROTATOR

TB Lurker
Credits
If you vote YES on this pension fiasco. I will be counting the days until 14 months from passage of this insanity language and all I will hear from everybody is " Man did we screw up passing that s**t last year, now we are all f***ed FOR GOOD". YRC is the king of shysters, always was and always will be to the end. I know how I am voteing and IT AINT YES. Smarten up gentlemen.:ranting2::TR10driving03:

If you vote YES on this pension fiasco. I will be counting the days until 14 months from passage of this insanity language and all I will hear from everybody is " Man did we screw up passing that s**t last year, now we are all f***ed FOR GOOD". YRC is the king of shysters, always was and always will be to the end. I know how I am voteing and IT AINT YES. Smarten up gentlemen.:ranting2::TR10driving03:

And if you vote no, you are STILL screwed because then the possibility of the company folding looms large. Then you have a miniscule amount of the pension you voted Yes to keep by the PGB taking it over. Seriously, this is a case of screwed if you do, and screwed if you don't. Our family will take screwed with a paycheck and healthcare over screwed and on unemployment or looking for the jobs that don't exist.

And if you vote no, you are STILL screwed because then the possibility of the company folding looms large. Then you have a miniscule amount of the pension you voted to Yes to keep by the PGB taking it over. Seriously, this is a case of screwed if you do, and screwed if you don't. Our family will take screwed with a paycheck and healthcare over screwed and on unemployment or looking for the jobs that don't exist.
Oh Boy, Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!:nutkick:

And if you vote no, you are STILL screwed because then the possibility of the company folding looms large. Then you have a miniscule amount of the pension you voted Yes to keep by the PGB taking it over. Seriously, this is a case of screwed if you do, and screwed if you don't. Our family will take screwed with a paycheck and healthcare over screwed and on unemployment or looking for the jobs that don't exist.
healthcare is next on the chopping block.

I believe the company has brainwashed all us that they are broke when indeed they are not....glenmoore and yrc logistics arent hurting......:TR10driving03:

I believe the company has brainwashed all us that they are broke when indeed they are not....glenmoore and yrc logistics arent hurting......:TR10driving03:

As long as we keep giving they are going to keep taking. They can manipulate the funds to purchase things and pay people that want to get paid until they have us where they want us.

As long as we keep giving they are going to keep taking. They can manipulate the funds to purchase things and pay people that want to get paid until they have us where they want us.

AMEN...........Think about this yes voters.......If you vote no then they will go back to the table.....nuff said......:TR10driving03:

Either is Reddaway, not only did they not get a paycut they got a raise they weren't suppose to get because of the "economy" :TR10driving03:

healthcare is next on the chopping block.

I agree. I worked for a company that paid my healthcare in full and then started asking for employees to pay their share due to rising costs, so it wouldn't surprise me if they went that route. And honestly, I'd be willing to pay a share if it meant not footing that bill on our own.

I agree. I worked for a company that paid my healthcare in full and then started asking for employees to pay their share due to rising costs, so it wouldn't surprise me if they went that route. And honestly, I'd be willing to pay a share if it meant not footing that bill on our own.

They will be back to the well, it's called ART 27.

That may be true, but for sake of argument what if they aren't? Are you willing to gamble your pension on it? Gamble everyone else's livelihood on it? We can only go on the information that is given to us ... trying to read into further may only hurt people in the long run.