14-year-old commits *******, jumps in front of truck - Liverpool, Pa

Stan Smith

TB Regular
Credits
A community is in shock while a family grieves after a 14-year-old committed *******.

It is still unknown why the Midd-West High School freshman jumped in front of a tractor-trailer, but it's affecting a lot of people, especially because it happened in public.

Early Friday morning, police said at 14-year-old boy committed ******* by running in front of a Weis Market tractor-trailer on 11/15 in Liverpool Township. The boy left his Mount Pleasant Hill home shortly before. By the time his family found his ******* note and alerted police, it was too late.

More in the link below
  • UPDATE: 14-year-old commits *******, jumps in front of truck - CBS 21 News - Breaking news, sports and weather for the Harrisburg Pennsylvania area

Last edited by a moderator:
people please keep your comments & opinions to yourself on this issue

my son whom i loved very much commited ******* in 2008. and if this boys parents read your comments it would probably be very devistating please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigmack, I am truly sorry for your loss. I have 4 sons and 2 daughters, and can't even begin to imagine the pain parents of a child who died go through. May Our Good God have mercy on their souls, and grant the parents peace.