Yellow | 15% back...Is it really asking to much?

UFO's? Really? This post took a new direction. lol

The members were just having a little fun regarding post # 2.
You want new IBT Leadership, you're going to get a Ballot for that also. Just don't kid yourself into thinking that whoever the next GP is, he or she is going to break the MOU before 2019. That's my opinion, I welcome yours.

dont be shocked if you dont get to the Ballot box . hoffa is trying to put an end to member voting

The members were just having a little fun regarding post # 2.
You want new IBT Leadership, you're going to get a Ballot for that also. Just don't kid yourself into thinking that whoever the next GP is, he or she is going to break the MOU before 2019. That's my opinion, I welcome yours.
Call me crazy but I think Yrc will have to make some changes in our compensation before 19" due to market forces. I know they won't want to, but our wages are falling so far behind the other carriers it's going to be real hard to stick to the mou. $22/hr in 2019 just ain't gonna fly.

Call me crazy but I think Yrc will have to make some changes in our compensation before 19" due to market forces. I know they won't want to, but our wages are falling so far behind the other carriers it's going to be real hard to stick to the mou. $22/hr in 2019 just ain't gonna fly.

Crazy, since when do they care about sticking to the MOU?

Well, anything is possible. Never say never. All I'm saying is, it isn't going to magically happen with an election of a new Executive Board in D.C.
Maybe if we keep improving, they will be able to increase wages a bit before the current MOU expires. It's a catch 22. Do we increase wages, replace aging equipment, make improvements to our operating software, invest in training across all classifications or just try to pay down the debt. I know we are all frustrated. I wouldn't want Mr. Welch's job. He's dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn't. It's like being the POTUS, it's a no win.

They will not raise the wage any more than the scheduled annual raises. I do think they will have to forgo all or part of the wage progression.

Well, anything is possible. Never say never. All I'm saying is, it isn't going to magically happen with an election of a new Executive Board in D.C.
Maybe if we keep improving, they will be able to increase wages a bit before the current MOU expires. It's a catch 22. Do we increase wages, replace aging equipment, make improvements to our operating software, invest in training across all classifications or just try to pay down the debt. I know we are all frustrated. I wouldn't want Mr. Welch's job. He's dammed if he does and dammed if he doesn't. It's like being the POTUS, it's a no win.
You my friend are a gluten for punishment . Just wait till Wong sees your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!