Yellow | 15% Giveback and Stock, So after all this time,,,,

LEHIGH vALLEY

TB Veteran
Credits
What it boils down too is this, We have given this Co. 2+ years (Someone give me the exact amount of time please) of 15% givebacks, Little or no pension, Lost vacation, Along with everything else.

For What?

70+/- shares of stock we cannot touch in this Company? Even the first round of options went down the crapper with the reverse split. Put into a Union retirement fund that I for one did not want?

OH! GOODIE! Seems fair to me!
Oh well, At least I have a Job right?

Nobody likes it. But we all voted on it.It sucks but so does all the crying !!! So stop it ,you always can leave. Nobody is keeping you here

YRC ask for 15% back and out of the pension fund to get healthy again. It was not to use deep discounts to hurt the only other union company in the game. Two years ago we were complaining Fed Ex and Conway had discounts like this. They didn't make any money then and we aren't making any now. How about the obscene money all these big shots get and work a year or two and leave. And the name change how much will that cost? You know it's almost like YRC is making sure we stay in the red! ( At least I have a job right )

Nobody likes it. But we all voted on it.It sucks but so does all the crying !!! So stop it ,you always can leave. Nobody is keeping you here
UP YOURS PAL! I have every right to say my peace. If you don't like it then dammit you leave!
Who the hell died and promoated you to god?

Everybody hang in there and try to get along we are all in this together we are all under the thumb of yrc .but I will have to say thanks for the trucking boards it is nice to have a place to voice are opinion so let's stick together because like i said regardless of which yrc trucking company you work for we are all in this TOGETHER so god bless and let's try to stay positive.

Lets me see...I got my statement and logged into the YRC site and it says I got a whopping...1 share left after the cuts and such. This is just me thinking but it would seem the Union and YRC broke it off in our a&@'s. What good is either outfit? I'm trying to be positive but We employees have given up 15% of each paycheck which far exceeds my whopping one share of stock. I also thought the Teamsters said the stock options we were getting were protected from reverse splits. Well anyway just me venting but I'm thinking neither organization has our interest at heart.

UP YOURS PAL! I have every right to say my peace. If you don't like it then dammit you leave!
Who the hell died and promoated you to god? Yes you do but it is always the same ones crying. Pull up your big boy pants and use a tissue

Lets me see...I got my statement and logged into the YRC site and it says I got a whopping...1 share left after the cuts and such. This is just me thinking but it would seem the Union and YRC broke it off in our a&@'s. What good is either outfit? I'm trying to be positive but We employees have given up 15% of each paycheck which far exceeds my whopping one share of stock. I also thought the Teamsters said the stock options we were getting were protected from reverse splits. Well anyway just me venting but I'm thinking neither organization has our interest at heart.

Everybody got screwed. Bondholders, stockholders, and employees.. At least you still got 1 share. I lost 'em all. JP Morgan and da banks didn't do bad.

Who the hell died and promoated you to god? Yes you do but it is always the same ones crying. Pull up your big boy pants and use a tissue
Show me the last time a pitched a fit on this site? Other than the last few days?
Big boy pants? Oh that's rich!!!!!!!
I have a ***** and your cry'in about big boy pants and tissues?
What's next? You'z gonna be the self appointed spell checker on this site??

you can't bone these guys enough.

Hey guys face the facts, the majority voted yes and everyone has to accept that.
The union is going to let YRCW do whatever they want just to keep the dues money coming in.
The workers will give whatever the company wants for fear of losing their jobs.
The company will give themselves whatever they want whether you like it or not.
The UNION is GONE and BIG BUSINESS does what it wants, and the UNION is BIG BUSINESS.
It sucks but you must be willing to sacrifice in order to gain, but selfishness will prevail. FACT!

Hey guys face the facts, the majority voted yes and everyone has to accept that.
The union is going to let YRCW do whatever they want just to keep the dues money coming in.
The workers will give whatever the company wants for fear of losing their jobs.
The company will give themselves whatever they want whether you like it or not.
The UNION is GONE and BIG BUSINESS does what it wants, and the UNION is BIG BUSINESS.
It sucks but you must be willing to sacrifice in order to gain, but selfishness will prevail. FACT!

And you're right on all counts. I guess my main complaint is that when I started this Union job I was told to give up nothing unless you get something bigger in return. We gave up too much and will probably have hell getting back any of it now.