$15 Minimum Wage Will Cost Jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Jul 1, 2016.

1. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

You're correct.... Trump is clearly not the best choice.....he's not even a good choice........ Would he be better than Clinton..? (who is also not a good choice) ...Very doubtful.......but we are just expressing our opinions on that.....

2. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

You our reading it all wrong pilot87. .. it will be better than before ! ●○☆`♤♡♡♡.
    Trump will lead your Rump to prosperity..it may not matter to you, but I think you avoid paying taxes by living in Mexico.

3. pilot87

Maybe I am Woody, but if you believe he will make us all prosperous... I hope you're right....after all if you're going to dream......Dream big!

I pay my share of taxes even though I am in Mexico for the majority of the year.... Most of my income is derived from the States ( Pension and rental income and real estate sales) and is therefore taxable..... by local, State and Federal Governments
    I also pay Mexican taxes on my real estate here as well as on all my purchases also....

So, as you can see.... I pay taxes....that's unavoidable.....well there is a way out of paying.....but I'm not ready to "check out" just yet...lol

Woody and Magoo like this.
  4. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

5. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

but she has even Comey said so
    She also entrusted classified documents to people with proper security clearences

http://www.politico.com/blogs/james...7/comey-clinton-classified-information-225245

if it were you, I or practically anyone else we would have been charged, and there is not reason that she should not have been, except she is a Clinton, and apparently, she is above the law

and why do you think Hilly will
    I never said Trump will, I said, with him you at least got a chance, with her, you don't
    If Trump can stem the tide of illegal immigration to this country, we would be miles ahead of Hilly who promised amnesty in the 1st 100 day
    If Trump does anything against ISIS it would be better than the left who refuses to admit there is a problem there

Northern Flash and Big Dave like this.
  6. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

If you only worked harder and applied yourself young man you could be a Donald Trump
    (of course it would help if you had a rich father)

7. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Or sell out to wall st and foreign governments like Crooked Hillary.

Northern Flash likes this.
  8. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

OR you could marry someone who becomes a U.S. President, Assume false residency to become a N.Y. Senator and then be ENTITLED to the Presidency.

[​IMG]

Northern Flash likes this.
  9. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

I was thinking of you when I posted that.Ironic,you are the one that captioned a reply,lol..
    Thing is,I dont want to be Donald Trump.I want to be myself and provide a good life for me and my family.I have no problem with people making more than me.I took my path,that im proud of,and they took theirs.

kboomarang and Big Dave like this.
  10. Magoo

Actually she's probably a lot smarter than her husbend

11. Magoo

The real problem with America is not the poor its the rich who tell Washington what to do. The rich actually write the laws then hand it to their politician and say pass it. ( by the way this has been reported K street does the writing of the bills)

So if there is something you don't like blame them they write the rules,
    and ask them to pay a little more while your at it.

pilot87 likes this.
  12. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

Wow you and Trump agree ! WELCOME ABOARD! See you at the GOP convention

13. Magoo

Thats going to be some convention, I wouldn't get too close myself

14. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

We could throw eggs from the parking garage ?

Magoo and Keepingon like this.
  15. pilot87

Here's a quote from the link: "Hillary Clinton granted non-cleared poeple access to classified information, FBI Director James Comey testified Thursday.

But he could not definitively confirm that those with access, in this particular instance, her attorneys, had actually read the classified material, and a spokesman for Clinton sharply contested the assertion."

Look Bubba74, I'm not looking for an excuse for Clinton..... Im just giving my opinion that she is the chosen one to be the next President by the Democratic party.....she is a clear favorite of the Wall Street Wealthy....... They are not going to allow her to be "disqualified" in any legal way....the ruling in her favor shows that...and the qoute above from your posted link proves that by a small "technicality"...... We really don't know all the behind the scenes information...we can speculate, but the fact remains, officially, they haven't "proved" any "wrong doing" so she can be cleared legally to be eligible and "qualified" to be President.... We may disagree...but I think we also both know that it really isn't up to us who becomes President.... They have chosen either Clinton or Trump for us.... Sorta like a child gets to "choose" what color shirt they get to wear....in this case, a red one or a blue one...

I never said she will do anything for the citizens other than maintaing the status quo at best...... You have said Trump is a wild card.....unpredictable...which I only somewhat agree.... So far he has been vauge.....if he were to get "elected" I think he will fall in line with the owners of the Political System....so he really isnt the "wild card" that he wants people to think he is...

That's a huge IF.... The best way to stem the tide is to enforce the laws on employers who illegally hire them....

Another big "IF"... Trump can't unilaterally do anything against ISIS without congressional approval...and what would he do differently other than sending in the military in some large scale invasion..... Is he going to do that?? He was agaisnt the Iraqi invasion...and another large scale war in the middle east isnt going to work any better this time than last time...
    A better and different approach is needed..... I don't know what that would be...but more war...more killing isn't the anwser either....we've tried that ...look where that has brought us....

As far as your accertion that the "left refuses to admit there is a problem" isnt true.... I've never heard anyone say that ISIS and terrorism isn't a problem.....differing ideas on how to handle the problem....yes, but everyone knows and acknowledges it is an issue...

CCXdriver likes this.
  16. pilot87

Sure....just don't act like you're "protesting" though....you could get yourself tazed...or worse.... You wouldn't want to get arrested or get "egg on your face".... I say just watch it on TV......have an egg sandwich at home while you're watching the "action" from your easy chair....

Magoo likes this.
  17. Magoo

18. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Said it once, said it 100 times, end lobbying and a lot of these problems go away
    Wonder how many former lobbyist work in the Barry Administration, after all he promised none

(for the entire reply)- She gave classified info to those not cleared to view (read) she cannot make that decision whether they read it or not is in material. That said, yes Hilly is the candidate of Wall Street, they want her bad. She will continue the policies of Barry that really enriched Wall Street (people he campaigned against remember Wall Street vs Main Street). That is another reason why I cant figure people like Mags support Hilly, hate the rich she obviously loves the rich (besides being rich) and will support the "growing income inequality"

you think he will, you don't know, no one knows, if he wins we will see
    Hilly will just continue the status quo, the growth of income inequality, suppoting Wall Street rather than Main Street, refusing to acknowledge enemies both foreign and domestic

Sure he can, Barry did in Libya
    besides, congress is full of all those war hawk Reps that cannot wait to blow something up

What until ISIS finds out that they are not Islamic (according to Barry)

Woody likes this.
  19. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Yep. "Public Service" has sure been good to the Clintons. Other than corrupt, back-room, smoke filled deals, I'm still trying to figure out what value a Hillary Clinton has for this country.

20. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

And this is the woman who just got busted for sending classified emails on an unsecured server and caught in a dozen blatant lies.
    With multiple scandals still under investigation, I wouldn't exactly classify her as smart. She isn't even smart enough to cover her crooked dealings.