XPO | 151 Thank You`s

Lawofone

TB Lurker
Credits
I would like to thank the 151 people that took the time to fill out the proxy proposals and sent them in. If only we had 1849 more we could have a say about how this company is doing business and how it takes care of it`s employee`s. With 3000+ being sent out and only 151 being returned, well I need not say more. The time limit has run out on the 15th of this month. So now it is time for plan 3 to take effect. To the people that are wondering what plan 3 is, don`t worry about it. Nothing personal, just business.

I would like to thank the 151 people that took the time to fill out the proxy proposals and sent them in. If only we had 1849 more we could have a say about how this company is doing business and how it takes care of it`s employee`s. With 3000+ being sent out and only 151 being returned, well I need not say more. The time limit has run out on the 15th of this month. So now it is time for plan 3 to take effect. To the people that are wondering what plan 3 is, don`t worry about it. Nothing personal, just business.
We tried.151 out of 20.800.How sad.If it was they didn't like it is one thing,To be fearful of what was tried is another.To fear when there is nothing to fear is even more sad.

whatever

Apparently you didnt do your home work, I didnt get a proxy, I think I read one though, but it elected two people that I do not know, to a position I know nothing about.

"BLIND FAITH IN YOUR LEADERS WILL GET YOU KILLED":nutkick:

Apparently you didn't do your home work, I didn't get a proxy, I think I read one though, but it elected two people that I do not know, to a position I know nothing about.

"BLIND FAITH IN YOUR LEADERS WILL GET YOU KILLED":nutkick:
if you didn't get a proxy then thats your fault we had a link posted to the proxy. it was post here for a long time all you had to do was print and mail.as far as the two people go it was just to get their names on the ballet it was not for a vote that would be later and no one said you had to vote for them.

Wow didn't mean to get your panties in a twist, I reread the post, with 3000+ being SENT out and 151 coming back:duh: its pretty obvious that a vast majority was not intrested in PLAN 2:smilie_132: ,so bring on PLAN 3 nothing personal just bullcrap

Wow didn't mean to get your panties in a twist, I reread the post, with 3000+ being SENT out and 151 coming back:duh: its pretty obvious that a vast majority was not intrested in PLAN 2:smilie_132: ,so bring on PLAN 3 nothing personal just bullcrap

Gottago-you are correct that a vast majority was not interested. No harm, no hard feelings, no problem. As far as plan three, I can not start yet, until I get word back from our lawyers. I am not trying to take anything away from anyone. All we are trying to do is receive what was put down in black and white. As far as the people on the proxy, we are l/h drivers with 22 years with the company. As soon as we get word from the lawyers, we will start a five month teaching program on the other web site ( click on law of one on any of Brutus`s posts ), there you will learn from the bottom up, if you want to, if not no harm, no hard feelings, no problem. Have a good day.

you can lead a horse to water... but you can't make him fart

You might be able to...

If you gently caress the horse's underbelly, after having fed them a mix of broccoli, cauliflower, horsefly water and a 17-day old bowl of chili (all of it blended well, of course!), you may get a resounding response.:hysterical: