Yellow | 16 million traded

Analysts can add 1+1= 2. YRC has debt prob + bad economy = YRC stock driven down by short selling dopes on YRC deferral news. A ton of cash will be lost when YRC is still runnin in the next three or four months. Analysts don't know about all the capacity and cost that was taken out. Those that do will make a ton of cash on ride up.

If it only it were that simple.

For starters, YRC's stock price isn't being driven by short selling. There haven't been shares available to short for a long time.

Secondly, the deferral news actually helped the PPS - it had quite a pop when it came out, it settled down some, but nowhere near the 20% it was down all morning.

Last, but certainly not least, there were some huge blocks of shares moving today. 100's of thousands at a clip. Those aren't mom & pop investors or daytraders with an Etrade account. Those are movers and shakers, hedge funds and institutions. They know plenty about the capacity reductions and what not, but most importantly, they know how the game is played.

If it only it were that simple.

For starters, YRC's stock price isn't being driven by short selling. There haven't been shares available to short for a long time.

Secondly, the deferral news actually helped the PPS - it had quite a pop when it came out, it settled down some, but nowhere near the 20% it was down all morning.

Last, but certainly not least, there were some huge blocks of shares moving today. 100's of thousands at a clip. Those aren't mom & pop investors or daytraders with an Etrade account. Those are movers and shakers, hedge funds and institutions. They know plenty about the capacity reductions and what not, but most importantly, they know how the game is played.

Don't tell that to the guys on the yahoo message board. thier having a party over there. Must be using monopoly money.

A lot of them are - they don't admit it but they're playing those virtual stock market games on the internet.

I do think it will go up tomorrow. But I sold mine at $3.86, and glad i did. I couldn't buy more, at least with my broker, they don't trade penny stocks.

I bought at $4.96 and $5.33 then a week later they borrowed 680 million dollars. Took the wind from beneath my wings

You get another shot at buying at a low price. the stock is down on news of the IBT referral agreement but that is good news for insiders like us. Often times these articles are from so cluless analysts and are published without any discussions with the company and are merely one person’s opinion or speculation