Estes | # 165 Tm

roadmann

TB Lurker
Credits
our tm at # 165 is a guy with no balls at all.:hide:.he makes up the rules as the day goes by!!:toxic:do any of you guys have the same problems with your tm?:smilie_132:

welcome to estes there guy, u should know some of the qualifications of being upper mgmt. @ estes. :: Liar, no concsionce, selfish,lazy,cheatin, stealin, backstabbin: , @ least 1 yeat in mgmt( yes the kool-aid/lemonade stand as a kid will be taken into consideration, c.r.s.(cant remember shiiiiiiit), sneaky, no backpayin, weaseldicks,ignorance is a real plus, unable to read a map, asskissin:butt kiss: cant start a tractor trailer but can tell a driver how to do his job and at what pace, able to switch from jekyl to hyde on a fly, so bipolar is another big advantage, able to get along with convicts that will soon be our fellow employees, u know for tax breaks, great with coverups, definintly must know how to work a paper shredder:hide: well i would go on but i think u get the jist of it, and this is only to get in the first interview, yeah u konw in indy were accepting apps for t.m. right now, so if u run into any of those enron employees, tell them indy E is lookin for them, or who knows maybe that 165 t.m. will do such a fine job he will be our next D.M. , the most recent victim here at indy, oh yeah good luck in TN there tanelli:smilie_132: Rev it up Richmond, only in america, can hillbillies from richmond take a p/u truck to a billion dollar year company:smilie_132: be safe yall, and remember we will never sell, lol , peace:

Hey Kandy, Say what you really mean, will ya. It's kinda tough trying to read between the lines to decipher how you really feel! Quit sugar coating your words, speaking in crypted language and so on. I don't have my captain marvel, secret decoder ring any more. I traded it for a CDL in East L.A., so I could go to work for Estes. But let me give it a try. Your'e not too happy with the company you work for. And you are not too particularly fond of the management that this company employs. Does that sum it up about right?

oh no dont get the wrong idea i thank rob and his family everyday as he has given me the opportunity to be a part of his family, even if i sit on my butt not getting paid for hours. u know its just that time of the year, or thats what others tell me, or growin pains, or whatever b.s. i hear. :1036316054:

Just found out today, that the Dallas ATM is
at 165 for the week.....maybe he can get him
a pair of balls......Mike Kelly is hard, but fair,
and he also, will give the pat on the back if
you deserve it.....Don't know why he is at
165....but watch out......

Just found out today, that the Dallas ATM is
at 165 for the week.....maybe he can get him
a pair of balls......Mike K is hard, but fair,
and he also, will give the pat on the back if
you deserve it.....Don't know why he is at
165....but watch out......

WHAT IS THE DALLAS ATM

Sharkman57

Hey guys,can any of you tell me what you think about the Estes Special Loads Divison in linehaul,is this ok or do they have problems too,thinking about crossing over to it-But would like to hear straight from the drivers before going in listening to the office people. I know you can go by what the drivers say.
Any help would be great.
Thanks Sharkman57