FedEx Freight | 17-year-old girl died hours after Cigna finally agreed to pay for new liver

magicman

TB Lurker
Credits
Holy Cow. Is this the "great" health insurance we have?

I have a few choice words for Fedex Freight AND Cigna, but I will keep them to myself as I am not ready to be banned from this forum at this time.

LINK to article

:hide:

Holy Cow. Is this the "great" health insurance we have?

I have a few choice words for Fedex Freight AND Cigna, but I will keep them to myself as I am not ready to be banned from this forum at this time.

LINK to article

:hide:

Some of these insurances just don't care anymore but yet we pay into them and thats the service we get,How unthoughtful of them!!!

Some of these insurances just don't care anymore but yet we pay into them and thats the service we get,How unthoughtful of them!!!

cigna is traded on the stock market, which means it has shareholders. if cigna doesn't show any type of profit for the shareholders to get paid for thier shares, the shareholders can and WILL have the company disolved and payouts to the shareholders will take place, before any other person needing an insurance payout collects................

so, where would all of those poor unfortunate insured people to go when they are told cigna has been disolved, and thier insurance policies are no longer valid....??

yep...............

terrorists exist here in america..........

and they don't neccessarily wear turbines either.

cigna is traded on the stock market, which means it has shareholders. if cigna doesn't show any type of profit for the shareholders to get paid for thier shares, the shareholders can and WILL have the company disolved and payouts to the shareholders will take place, before any other person needing an insurance payout collects................

so, where would all of those poor unfortunate insured people to go when they are told cigna has been disolved, and thier insurance policies are no longer valid....??

yep...............

yep...............

Are you trying to justify what happened to this poor child?

yep...............

Are you trying to justify what happened to this poor child?

i say we all need to start calling hro and voice our concerns. many of us have already had our problems with cigna,lets not let them have the opertunity to let it happen to our families.i know i will be makeing a call or two.

i say we all need to start calling hro and voice our concerns. many of us have already had our problems with cigna,lets not let them have the opertunity to let it happen to our families.i know i will be makeing a call or two.

Trucker123 welcome to the boards.
Please review our rules and have fun.
Spread the good word of truckingboards.

Trucker123 welcome to the boards.
Please review our rules and have fun.
Spread the good word of truckingboards.