Holland | 179 says yes

imported_wiseup

TB Lurker
Credits
Its my understanding that 179 voted yes. I guess that leaves 710 and 705 to hold the bag, its ashame that people don't stand behind their original vote.

yrc 179 voted

14 yes
48 no

we where screwed when they cobo are votes with 301,673 girls up north that voted yes

we where nine votes away from a no vote

watching my pennies again.

what was the holland vote?

Holland was 65 YES----35 NOOOO .....I guess the wives have spoken. I wish our local had half the sac of 705 or 710. The BA should have said the same as Chicago......."We already voted NO--deal with it." We get to keep voting till it comes out right I guess.

Just like the vote for New Penn, vote until you get it right. How much damage will be done to the pension fund with $60 less a day per current working man coming in. I think the Union brass just wants to keep their high salaries including their new raise according to the TDU sight. They will put enough away now and still be able to retire and play golf everyday until the kick the bucket and have to explain it to their maker.

Holland was 65 YES----35 NOOOO .....I guess the wives have spoken. I wish our local had half the sac of 705 or 710. The BA should have said the same as Chicago......."We already voted NO--deal with it." We get to keep voting till it comes out right I guess.

The sad thing is you wont find 65 people that will admit it.:nutkick:

What happened is they got their way and now they leave guys at home. The president of Holland said that if they got what they wanted there would be no layoffs and no one left at home. Now they are going back on thier word. How the hell are we supposed to feed our familes and pay our bills. Everyone needs to stand up and fight for what they know is right. and THIS IS NOT RIGHT *mad*

What happened is they got their way and now they leave guys at home. The president of Holland said that if they got what they wanted there would be no layoffs and no one left at home. Now they are going back on thier word. How the hell are we supposed to feed our familes and pay our bills. Everyone needs to stand up and fight for what they know is right. and THIS IS NOT RIGHT *mad*

Its a little late for people to stand up, they fell down before they even thought of standing. Its over for chicago too, the bottom line is people don't care, there thinking is at least I have a job, which is exactly what the company wants you to say to yourself. The company does not care if you feed your family, they don't care if you have a roof over your head, all they care about is their wallet, and they have showed us that we are nothing, by laying off, and having this luncheon, which I think is a slap in the face for every Holland employee out there, how can you celebrate 80 years of service when half the people are laid off or where forced to retire because of lay off that made this company. We are having our luncheon Friday, and if approached I will tell Mr W. exactly what I think about his little celebration, its like giving a guy 200 bucks because he needs food, and then you see him buying 200 bucks worth of junk at a sporting store, but I hope that everyone who participated got their pensions worth, and their 15% worth of food, because thats about the only way your going to get it back, I myself will fight for my pension, and my extra 5% and tell them to stick their luncheon and their revote up their :eck13::3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

It`s obvious that the majority fell for that ::shit:: hook, line and sinker.The chance to stand up has passed,the last vote took care of that!

Stay Positive

It`s obvious that the majority fell for that ::shit:: hook, line and sinker.The chance to stand up has passed,the last vote took care of that!

Hey, we all have to eat, pay bills and support our families.
Let's thank god, Jimmy H. and Barrack O. that we still have a job.

Yall stay positive,

Sir Ocelot