1971 Ford F150

Found On Russian Dump, hmmm, cool dude. How about Flip Over Read Directions or Fish Out Retarded Driver or Finally One Repaired Dodge or......?!

Ford Diesel Trucks were crap (except the ones hauling Mail) like that disaster OTR Cabover with the auto stairs and faulty fusees/fuzees that burned up some Drivers.
- - - -
WHY do some folks add the "to be honest" bit in their speech?
It makes whatever was said prior appear as of bloomer pudding.
- - - -

Depends upon year of Vehicle as well Maintenance or if it was left by a valuable outhouse.
Ford-Lincoln-Mercury, (Your Rusted Chevy) G.M., Dodge-Chrysler-Plymouth, Pontiac, VW all had their slop steering as well spongy rides, I never noticed much difference.
a early '70's Porsche 911 or 914 on the other hand..........or a '73 Mazda RX3 4 Speed Wagon..........less on this later.........end of line
To be honest, uh, I never drove a 911 Porsche or 914 or a Mazda, so I wouldn't know, if one of those Ying Yangs are parked
in my yard, you know I have company.
Come to think of it, I've never driven a front porch or back porch either!
Did I tell you I'm a poor boy?

Last edited:
I drove basic pickups from 1977 until 2011. Both Ford and Chevrolet. Always a standard transmission and no ac until my 2002 F-150. In 2011 I bought a used 2008 low milage GMC pickup with an automatic transmission that I still drive today. Next pickup I buy, I think I'll add power windows as my shoulders hurt after moving freight for 36 years.
Pw51OVt.jpg
Mud, I think you should add P W on your next truck, Campground Approved Firewood and shopping carts will take a toll
on that shoulder.

Reactions: mud