ODFL | 1st Quarter numbers out

Competitor was 1.12 when I was with them. Dunno where there at now. That was 6 years ago. Your OD is doing extremely well. Congrats

The yellow and the frog both post over 100 o.r's. Blaming part of it on the severe winter weather. So how was OD able to avoid all the bad weather and set a new record. Guess those new fuel efficient tires really do work better in the snow.

The yellow and the frog both post over 100 o.r's. Blaming part of it on the severe winter weather. So how was OD able to avoid all the bad weather and set a new record. Guess those new fuel efficient tires really do work better in the snow.

What a surprise, YRC lost money... Color me stunned... Something tells me the soap opera over there isn't done yet...

You fellas are working for a very well managed company with excellent employees.Next time you're slobbering over a hamburger at a cookout talk to the management types that will be there.Give them your input.Every one of you are working where the rubber hits the road and can see how some things can be done better.Improvement equals profit.At OD history has proved profit equals more money/benefits/shiny trucks for everyone unlike some other places.