Holland | 1st Quarter results

How can these stupid bastards make all of these COO's, mergers, and lay offs, and still not make a profit? What a bunch of idiots. They can't get rid of us soon enough, for me. I'd rather be their competition!:Duel:

Actually it's $415 million.

The loss is actually $415 million loss. Your figure excludes "significant charges" which, no matter how you spin it, were losses. Here is YRC's own disclaimer "The loss excluding significant charges should not be construed as a better measurement than the loss as reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles." Thats creeping up on a half a BILLION dollars, in 90 days. How long can we sustain these types of losses? (lost over 1 BILLION last year too). Strangely, no change in leadership. They either must be happy with his (Zollars) results, or there is a different big-picture agenda. Hmmmmm.....:TR10driving03:

The loss is actually $415 million loss. Your figure excludes "significant charges" which, no matter how you spin it, were losses. Here is YRC's own disclaimer "The loss excluding significant charges should not be construed as a better measurement than the loss as reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles." Thats creeping up on a half a BILLION dollars, in 90 days. How long can we sustain these types of losses? (lost over 1 BILLION last year too). Strangely, no change in leadership. They either must be happy with his (Zollars) results, or there is a different big-picture agenda. Hmmmmm.....:TR10driving03:

A perfect example of creative accounting!!:biglaugh:

Strangely, no change in leadership. They either must be happy with his (Zollars) results, or there is a different big-picture agenda. Hmmmmm.....:TR10driving03:
It is amazing that they have not rolled these fools out the door yet. We must not be seeing the big picture.

I keep telling you all the BIG PICTURE has been stolen, and yrcw is to cheap to offer a reward to find it!!!

I keep telling you all the BIG PICTURE has been stolen, and yrcw is to cheap to offer a reward to find it!!!
It's not that they are to cheap to offer a reward for it. Read above they can't afford so they are writing that off as a total loss also.......LOL. I wonder if those amounts include Big Bill's bonus for the awesome job he is doing!