SAIA | 1st Quater

It will continue. In my part of the country, SAIA has been giving the freight away. 85% discount across the country, with $68.50 minimum charge. To top it off, this customer only shipped about $3500-4,000 per month. No where near deserving of that big of a incentive. I suspect this is a attempt to roll negative dollars through the system, which will bite them later with all the bad operating accounts.

Cheep Rate$

$ai$ is giving it away with cheap rates. It might put freight on the truck, but it leads to other negatives (see pay cut$).
There is not a bank/investment company that will take lbs/shipments on a deposit $lip. I hope they wise up.

$ai$ is giving it away with cheap rates. It might put freight on the truck, but it leads to other negatives (see pay cut$).
There is not a bank/investment company that will take lbs/shipments on a deposit $lip. I hope they wise up.

The bad part is, that's exactly what they blamed the bad quarter on. Yet those who gave the steep discounts(sales), were the only ones to not take a pay cut. WTF?!

$aia $ales no pay cut$???

$aia sales is kinda like...what kind of rate do you need?
EVEN A CAVEMAN CAN DO THAT!

Sorry, no repect for your sales force! Or Lack of one.:biglaugh: