ODFL | 1st week in GAT

Wow, Billy was right all a long.

P&D is a beast and LH is lazy.

Shedding off 3+ years of LH weight is in full effect. Just glad I made the leap to OD.

:shift:

Welcome aboard, soon you'll be picking up girls left and right with the shape you'll be in from city work. Linehaul on the other hand will be picking up another Big Mac to shove in their mouth.

Shedding off 3+ years of LH weight is in full effect. Just glad I made the leap to OD.

Wait until Billy gets you mowing... the weight will melt away, and you will be a Mastio Man like him.
Imu7tzi.jpg

Wow, be careful what you say. Welcome to OD. Secondly I speak for every line driver, no matter what company, we're not lazy. Throwing iron various times on the same turn, breaking and hooking on each end and possibly in the middle. Lazy, try the Lynn run, you won't have time to breathe. Some of us line driver's have a hobby or lifestyle off the job to keep us in shape, myself lifting. Another thing, don't think that Billy speaks truth. He's out in the twilight zone. Besides Billy is just a Lawn and Landscape worker. Have mower will travel. Part time goat herder, until someone stole his goats. It's sad that a man had to give up goat husbandry cuz of a thief. Good luck on your OD conquest.

Wow, be careful what you say. Welcome to OD. Secondly I speak for every line driver, no matter what company, we're not lazy. Throwing iron various times on the same turn, breaking and hooking on each end and possibly in the middle. Lazy, try the Lynn run, you won't have time to breathe. Some of us line driver's have a hobby or lifestyle off the job to keep us in shape, myself lifting. Another thing, don't think that Billy speaks truth. He's out in the twilight zone. Besides Billy is just a Lawn and Landscape worker. Have mower will travel. Part time goat herder, until someone stole his goats. It's sad that a man had to give up goat husbandry cuz of a thief. Good luck on your OD conquest.
Listen here buddy.. Nothing "part time" about being a by goat herder. Those little boogers are hard to keep track of.

Flyby, I hate to admit this, but Billy may be right, guess times have changed since I worked.
We never did any of these things you mention, city drivers or dock workers did it for us.
Did do my own logs, filed a grievance once to make dispatchers carry my bag to the truck, but lost that.
Off duty was a different game, had no trouble lifting a 12oz Miller by my self to keep in shape.
This "throwing iron" is a new term for me,don't sound like something I'd like to do.
I don't consider Ump a thief, he was just trying to relieve Billy of part of his work load.
LAZY? you be the judge!

Flyby, I hate to admit this, but Billy may be right, guess times have changed since I worked.
We never did any of these things you mention, city drivers or dock workers did it for us.
Did do my own logs, filed a grievance once to make dispatchers carry my bag to the truck, but lost that.
Off duty was a different game, had no trouble lifting a 12oz Miller by my self to keep in shape.
This "throwing iron" is a new term for me,don't sound like something I'd like to do.
I don't consider Ump a thief, he was just trying to relieve Billy of part of his work load.
LAZY? you be the judge!
I agree, times have changed. All the technology on the trucks, trucks were trucks. The driver was a driver, not what we do today. Course each company may do it differently, then there's the difference between union and non. Majority of what I put out is just sarcastic rants. I have nothing against anyone, just a way of venting. Just got a little hot under the collar that I have been continually accused of flipping a set of triples. Never happened. But what can I say, I consider the source.

LAZY? you be the judge!
Try living in a bottle deposit state. Not only do I get the 12oz curls, I get to haul all my empties back. Of course, if I had Billy's money, I could just throw those dimes away.

I agree, times have changed. All the technology on the trucks, trucks were trucks. The driver was a driver, not what we do today. Course each company may do it differently, then there's the difference between union and non. Majority of what I put out is just sarcastic rants. I have nothing against anyone, just a way of venting. Just got a little hot under the collar that I have been continually accused of flipping a set of triples. Never happened. But what can I say, I consider the source.

I'm just pulling your leg, I would never post this, but I know Billy never reads trash and won't see what I say about him.

If he tells the truth, he will come back and apologize.
Ump really is a thief, anyone who gets a man's goat, I don't know what to think!
He sent me a picture of a set of trips. parked in front of the "Do Drop Inn", I don't know who was driving.

You're right about slackers, I did my part of tough runs, Charl to Jax Fla., hugh mountains,about ,

every winter day snow
deep as the axle on a ferris wheel. Ain't no easy run! Ask Johnny Cash

You had it rough old man. You come from a time when truckers didn't cry like babies like the guys on this forum. Got my respect any day.