Estes | 1ST. week on extra board complete.

RK1

TB Lurker
Credits
Day 1 Mpls. to Fargo and back. Layover (at home).
Day 2 Mpls to Kansas City. Layover.
Day 3 Kansas City to Dallas. Layover.
Day4 Dallas to Wichita to Kansas City. Layover.
Day 5 Kansas City to Des Moines to Mankato to Mpls. Done
10 break and hooks
2639 odometer miles.

Ask your TM for a mile maker. It's a book that has all the paid mileages between each terminal. I always liked keeping up with exactly how many I was supposed to get.

Thats cause it's your first week, wait till your getting old and grumpy like me with full pay, then they put you at the bottom of everything..

Reminded me of an air traffic control tower. I'm also learning real quick that if you have questions ask other drivers not dispatch.

As long as you don't ask Flyingby !! You will be ok . Too much negativity . If you don't like Estes go somewhere else . There is green pastures on the other side .

Yes your right there is GREENER pastures somewhere else. But as far as negativity I have plenty of it at Big E. And so did many others I know, that our not dealing with it anymore....And you don't need to find it from me, just do research on job sites like Ineeed, or Glassdoor, pretty much sums up alot of what my so negativity is all about.

what did youo to deserve that punishmint? say hi to my grandparents out in pinelawn
I took the bid because I wanted a schedule and I would have to do it anyway being the new guy. The company I was with before always had me in Jersey/Staten Island/Long Island and I made less money, so it's not to bad to me. Down the road when I can get a better bid I will switch.

I took the bid because I wanted a schedule and I would have to do it anyway being the new guy. The company I was with before always had me in Jersey/Staten Island/Long Island and I made less money, so it's not to bad to me. Down the road when I can get a better bid I will switch.

Congrats driver..Stay positive and good luck..

Might get lucky and they'll reopen the Brooklyn and Kearney terminals and add a couple stop offs to that run .$$$

Hopefully they will reopen one of the old Brooklyn terminals. I'll put in for a transfer if they get a daylight hub run to Parsippany Long Island and back.

The only..... Or one of the reasons I took a bid was because it was at night.
As long as I can stay awake. Almost time for my nap.