2/25 GOP Debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slavenomore, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

And with you guys no matter what the political topic is it's Obama's fault. You always seem to find a way of bring Obama into a thread. But sainted Ronald Reagan didn't know anything about Iran Contra. North and Poindexter did it on their own. They didn't fall on their swords for Reagan.

I am upset with not just Obama but with all of the recent presidents
    At least I included both the democrats and republicans. I can't figure out how in hell I could have voted for Ford, Reagan, Dole, both Bushs and John McCain. It must be from the Marxist indoctrination I received in Catholic school and from my father who was educated by the Jesuits. If only I had realized that I was brain washed I would have voted for Bain capital instead of Obama. Gee wouldn't life be great.

Magoo and slavenomore like this.
  2. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

"weary is the head that wears the crown"

it is time to start blaming someone other that Bush (something this administration still has not done 7 years in, unprecedented in American history)
    I a still waiting on that list of positive Barry accomplishments
    truth is, the left wants to attack the right and vise versa, the left has been in power now and it has not ked, time to try a different direction. The only candidate left offering a stark contrast is Cruz

Reagan may have known, or he may not have known. He is dead so it doesn't really matter
    My point was Reagan fired North (if North fell on the sword for Reagan so be it)
    Barry fired no one, he refuses to take responsibility for anything

Waiting for something like this from Barry:

http://www.nytimes.com/1983/12/28/w...urity-failure-opposes-punishing-officers.html

3. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

"weary is the head that wears the crown"

it is time to start blaming someone other that Bush (something this administration still has not done 7 years in, unprecedented in American history)
    I a still waiting on that list of positive Barry accomplishments
    truth is, the left wants to attack the right and vise versa, the left has been in power now and it has not ked, time to try a different direction. The only candidate left offering a stark contrast is Cruz

Reagan may have known, or he may not have known. He is dead so it doesn't really matter
    My point was Reagan fired North (if North fell on the sword for Reagan so be it)
    Barry fired no one, he refuses to take responsibility for anything

Waiting for something like this from Barry:

http://www.nytimes.com/1983/12/28/w...urity-failure-opposes-punishing-officers.html

4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Your melting down is only showing your lack of understanding Civics. Its not helping your cause, if you have one....

5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

We were discussing the Constitution vs Marxism.

Questions: why was Iran Contra even brought up? How does that fit into the Constitution?

Lying to Congress was brought up as being UnConstututional: where is that found in the Constitution?

Listed as UnConstitutional were said to be attacks against posted personal preferences. Where can we find those attacks covered in the Constitution?

Breaking a Military Order was included as being UnConstututional. Where can that be found?

Where is the Oath to Preserve and Defend the Constitution found in the Constitution?

The Boland Amendment was listed as being broken, therefore UnConstitutional. Which enumerated Amendment is that one?

I can play this game all day..

Nowhere did I mention Obama, Reagan, or Parties...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016