XPO | 2 FOS' walk away from XMP-FAC

Bigsqueez

TB Lurker
Credits
:wtflol: Durring last nights FAC operations at XMP, One FOS didn't show up for his shift, and didn't call in either. The second FOS walked off the dock about 3 hours into his shift. The I/B FOS was called in to assist the poor newbie FOS left all by himself!

:wtflol: Durring last nights FAC operations at XMP, One FOS didn't show up for his shift, and didn't call in either. The second FOS walked off the dock about 3 hours into his shift. The I/B FOS was called in to assist the poor newbie FOS left all by himself!

Does this mean that we are not going to get our 2 day freight from Minnesota on time?:smilie_132:

Appearantly you can not show up for work and keep your job at XMP If you are an FOS and they are desperate. There are some extremely PO'd people that they let this guy keep his job. I hope he enjoyed the Monday Night Football Games!

Does this mean that we are not going to get our 2 day freight from Minnesota on time?:smilie_132:

Sure you’ll get it on time. there may be a few more stab marks than usual . And if the trailer looks upside down at the dock ,its not that’s the freight . ICE training is so much better in the north woods were its colder:hysterical:

Looks like another great call from the crusader monmeeblerson, I heard they are begging sammy to come back. old dirt usually crumbles the hardest,maybe some of the northstar management can fill in, send them up from eganistan and XFG they are all buddies and team players. lets play the moral game monmeeberson shall we!!! Sometimes the writing is on the wall. Live the dream

Appearantly you can not show up for work and keep your job at XMP If you are an FOS and they are desperate. There are some extremely PO'd people that they let this guy keep his job. I hope he enjoyed the Monday Night Football Games!

You won't be terminated for a "no call no show". I've seen many drivers do this and still keep their job.
It's an attendance occurrence but not a termination. The magic number is 3 consecutive.
It's easier to hide an FOS/FOM/TM absence from the driver...Why you ask? because they will tell you... "It's None Of Your Damn Business"

Didn't you guys read the other side of the Con-way Constitution? Oh...I forgot you guys avoided it like the plague or just signed it without reading. :hide:

It's titled: The Con-way 10 Commandments.

*Thou Shalt Not Question Thy Subordinates Absences.

the fos in question was over heard bragging about watching the game. just like he called in sick the two day before vac and though it was funny to tell people about it (ex ups parttime fos)brillent!

the fos in question was over heard bragging about watching the game. just like he called in sick the two day before vac and though it was funny to tell people about it (ex ups parttime fos)brillent!

That was pretty dumb on his part bragging about it. If you got away with one keep your yap shut because when you dime yourself out by bragging about it you may not get away with it a second time.

Go figure in the northstar region, a Fos at XEN shrink wrapper a csr's car and drove it into a trailer on company time as a joke and he was promoted to a/e all in the same month. where is the justice? where is the dream ? way to go monmeeblerson !!

Go figure in the northstar region, a Fos at XEN shrink wrapper a csr's car and drove it into a trailer on company time as a joke and he was promoted to a/e all in the same month. where is the justice? where is the dream ? way to go monmeeblerson !!

Ok I want in on the joke or who the idiot is in minneapolis

WHO THE HECK IS MONMEEBLERSON ??

Wonderring99.... Monmeeblerson is the north star region management, you hit the idiot part right on the head.The Region Office just happens to be in Minneapolis. live the dream !!!

now a certain fos is bragging since steve left he has raised moral on the dock and is getting us out earlier! to bad freight is down and there is a lot of feet dragging,along with him stepping up the harrassment of val. if this is his type of boy's club,sorry don't want to be part of it. COME ON HINCE QUIT SCREWING AROUND AND DO YOUR JOB!!!!

That's funny because a XMP a/e was heard bragging about having record days and how busy we are, but freight levels and runs are dropping.........looks like the RM is not the only one who never tells the truth!!

:funky: Why does xmp continue to sweep the conduct and behavior of one f.o.s. under the rug? This has made many employees leave the company and soon there will be no freight knowledgeable employees left to make decisions except for jj:biglaugh:: and ts:biglaugh::

:funky: Why does xmp continue to sweep the conduct and behavior of one f.o.s. under the rug? This has made many employees leave the company and soon there will be no freight knowledgeable employees left to make decisions except for jj:biglaugh:: and ts:biglaugh::
Why you ask, simple, no one wants to do anything about it. If people started doing things about it, things would change. The employees do not have to leave. Make war and your battles will a lot easier.

doggone. sounds like you are having a moral problem. you know they firied one of the best scms lda has had over the years. mr. marty will be willing to help you guys out. he is doing miracles down here. i very seldom see him, but, i know he is doing something. if you need help, i will loan him to you for a few days.

well if the RM wood just do their job we wouldn't be in this position.:hide: plus i know it's asking alot but if we could just wipe out all XMP management and start over things could be better.:biglaugh: