XPO | 2 hour back-up

what is bad bout the 1/2 hr rollback is the the smaller terminals dont do their job. they shove the freight in and off for the weekend. the headloads and pures not any better. maybe they need to spend some time with these terminals and leave the bigger terminals alone.

Con-way ROCKS!!!:punk: As does the 2 hr back up. Ya get home friday morning, don't have to rush to bed. Spend 2 more hrs with the wife, maybe tuck her in bed...and the best part.....getting on the road saturday morning and watching the sunrise sooner than later...kinda feel like I'm a day timer with all that morning light shining in my eyes. Did I mention Con-way ROCKS!!!:smilie_132:

well i like so that i can sit in the 2 hours longer, and then go and have a fish fry with the family before work. As far as the sun goes, we can see the babes in the cars better. so I really think it is a win win deal

well i like so that i can sit in the 2 hours longer, and then go and have a fish fry with the family before work. As far as the sun goes, we can see the babes in the cars better. so I really think it is a win win deal

I like the fact that there's less traffic Friday night. If I stay up Saturday I don't go numb as early on a 2 hr back-up as with a 1hr.