XPO | 2 hour backup confusion

husky

TB Lurker
Credits
Friday night at xsw I had to sit 2 hours and wait on my loads because xgo changed from no backup to 2 hours during the day. Our mismanaged terminal only called a few drivers and I was not one of them. anyone else having this problem:chairshot::chairshot::chairshot:

no backup

Friday night at xsw I had to sit 2 hours and wait on my loads because xgo changed from no backup to 2 hours during the day. Our mismanaged terminal only called a few drivers and I was not one of them. anyone else having this problem:chairshot::chairshot::chairshot:
i for one saw this coming when it started snowing thursday and when i got back friday morning it was posted that,l/h was evaluating the situation and would know more during the day to see when fac's closed,so i told my wife not sure and wouldnt be till i called in on friday night.since i was low on hours as were many of our drivers we would be running short. called in at 530 pm and was told cancelled till tomorrow,saturday runs.no short runs allowed so i took the night off and let someone else run for me on saturday since i couldnt run short.to bad for those guys but they do have more hours than i did to git-er-:1036316054:done.

La8Fr8 ,

Happened to read your post here prior to deletion .

One might certainly hope , if not
suspect that CNW certainly would have a procedure in place that would provide
an avenue available for employee's to
submit a formal complaint of injustice in regards to their displeasures as expressed
here on this topic .

Should this post and link be , deemed acceptable , see definition and synonyms .
http://www.answers.com/topic/injustice

Just4Thought