TForce | 2 hour delay

exprez

TB Lurker
Credits
Gentlemen,
This is the third month in a row that on the last Friday of the month a 2 hour delay is implemented. If this happens on the fourth month ( April ) then I suggest a national call off for that night/day. This only ruins weekends for your families. Lord knows we don't get to spend time with them the way it is. I'll be happy to make that phone call and I have perfect attendance.

Gentlemen,
This is the third month in a row that on the last Friday of the month a 2 hour delay is implemented. If this happens on the fourth month ( April ) then I suggest a national call off for that night/day. This only ruins weekends for your families. Lord knows we don't get to spend time with them the way it is. I'll be happy to make that phone call and I have perfect attendance.

The 2 hour delay on the last Friday of the month has been going on for years now. End of month , end of quarter. If everyone calls off just more freight for the Inde's to pull.

Gentlemen,

Typical road driver :crybaby: