2 killed in when 2 Semi's & a pickup crashed,on US 60 in Seymour,MO.

Beyond comprehension!
This Industry doesn't need Mothers Against Tired Truckers, it needs the I.C.C and Regulation back !
Not Elogs and Cameras !

A pickup wait at a light with a Semi,when another Semi crashed into the back of the pickup crushing it between the first one at the light.
Looks like the second Semi wasn't focused on the fact that the pickup was stopped.
Life can be very short,with a drivers error in judgment such as happened in this crash.

http://www.ky3.com/content/news/2-killed-in-crash-involving-2-semis-truck-in-Seymour-411870065.html
I do not even know what caused this, but will say like I have said many times. Put the technology in cell phones that is in my hand held computer.Device will not operate when speed goes over 10 MPH.... You want to text, or call? Pull over and do it....

DonRobbie,thanks for posting the follow up link to this tragic crash.
I'm thinking this trucker is figuring his only defense is insanity,by his off the wall statements.
He had to have been distracted,as I doubt that he would randomly crash.

That stretch of Hwy. 60 has flashing lights well ahead of intersections that flash red when the traffic light is changing. Surely this driver is not new to this highway since his residence is not far away. I often vent when I see people driving cars while distracted. There is no excuse for anybody doing this especially a professional driver.