2 killed multiple injured trying to retrieve cellphone from toilet

Am i a Bad person for laughing at this story??? Ahhh who cares :LMAO:

Laugh all you want.

This woman made her husband dive into a pool of human excrement so she could check her facebook status? God only knows what else she made him do. He's lucky to be dead.

People all over the world have become so caught up in this Stoopit Phon craze. This story shows just how idiotic it has become.

We need to go back to phones that are permanently wired to the wall in our homes. No more portable phones. No more cell phones. No more of any of this nonsense. Just a basic telephone that you have to actually dial the number you wish to call, and when someone calls you you actually have to get up off your dead butt and walk to the table the phone is on and pick up the handset, and then actually talk with whoever it is that has called you.

No more call waiting.

No more call forwarding.

No more caller ID.

No more Zombies stumbling around completely focused on a 3 x 5 inch screen, thumbs intently pecking away some inane message that is completely meaningless.

Maybe even bring back party lines.

Oh yeah, and no more phones in moving vehicles either.

rotary-phone.jpg

"Hello, operator? Can you help me place a call? Yes, the number is Riverside-342-5192. Yes, that's it, thank you!"

rotary-phone.jpg

"Hello, operator? Can you help me place a call? Yes, the number is Riverside-342-5192. Yes, that's it, thank you!"

those phones were very heavy as well...

you could really clock someone if you had to..

oh...that "Riverside" phone number...??

i can get a needle valve assembly from a Honda dealer IN Riverside.......

or car parts...!!!!

I agree with Racer, I wish every cell tower would fail, there would be a flood of Biblical proportions from the tears that would fall, I hope I have that week off so I can kick back and watch people jump off high buildings because they can't check facebook or twitter.

Laugh all you want.

This woman made her husband dive into a pool of human excrement so she could check her facebook status? God only knows what else she made him do. He's lucky to be dead.
He probably jumped in voluntarily jyst to get away from her. I like my phone but....NOT DOING SWAN DIVES INTO THE CESSPOOL FOR IT.

I dropped my cellphone into my septic tank one time. It stayed there until I had it pumped out 5 years later. It was only a blackberry.

Guardrail

I don't blame ya buddy, I would have forgot about mine too! No way I would go diving into that muck!

When I called the insurance company, the lady asked me if I tried to dry it out. I asked her if she was from the city. When she asked why, I explained to her what a septic tank was.

Guardrail

I have to get a beeper... What do they do again? Oh yeah, tell you to call someone at your convenience. We used to ignore those too.

Guardrail