Yellow | 2-Man Freight Meeting in Dallas?

only way i would vote yes this time would be on my terms .
1 all 15 % pay back in my check .
2 all money put back toward my medical to return it back to full as it was b4 .
3 the teamsters would have to allow me to accrue that year of service.
THEN AND ONLY THEN WOULD I EVEN CONSIDER IT

A 2 man committee meeting is made up of the 2 top officers of the Locals...I am one of those from my Local..I am at home ....there is NOT a 2 man committee meeting going on in Dallas...there is a meeting concerning YRCW returning to the pensions next year....did you not see that memo?....just relax and stop the BS posting...when it happens we will THEN go to a 2 man meeting....bring it back to the members....and just like the last time you will be voting on any issues.....KK

Thanks KK. So many people put pressure on themselves before the facts are really on the table. NO one has gone through this unaffected, and there is more to come. I wish the best to everyone. All we can do is go forward,try to make this thing work and hope for the best!

I bet the company wants concessions to pay into the pension again. We make less than all the ltl companies(non-union and union) now and they keep coming. We have sub-standard wages to 2013 and no pension. Now lets negotiate them paying back into the pension with another giveback. It started out with 10% and that will fix it all or we go out of business. Then they needed 15% and our pension for 1 year or we are closing the doors. Now 1 year later here we go again. The IBT needs to beg to get some pension dollars again. The company was supposed to say thanks for working with us we will now start putting into the pension again. Since you in the union have agreed to a 15% wage cut til 2013 we can make it without any more sacrifice from our workers, instead lets try to cut the workforce throat some more. The union should call their bluff close the doors or work. I will find other employment along with the rest of you.

I was hoping that KK would let us know what is going on. I heard from a friend supposed to be in the know that the meeting in Dallas is a continuation of the talks that were previously announced (two committees) and that the national negotiating committee will be meeting with YRCW to continue those discussions. Nothing has been agreed to. If they came to an agreement then a two man meeting would be set up.

I was hoping that KK would let us know what is going on. I heard from a friend supposed to be in the know that the meeting in Dallas is a continuation of the talks that were previously announced (two committees) and that the national negotiating committee will be meeting with YRCW to continue those discussions. Nothing has been agreed to. If they came to an agreement then a two man meeting would be set up.

Did you miss this post ?

A 2 man committee meeting is made up of the 2 top officers of the Locals...I am one of those from my Local..I am at home ....there is NOT a 2 man committee meeting going on in Dallas...there is a meeting concerning YRCW returning to the pensions next year....did you not see that memo?....just relax and stop the BS posting...when it happens we will THEN go to a 2 man meeting....bring it back to the members....and just like the last time you will be voting on any issues.....KK

That was true for last week but this week is different. The Union officials are meeting this week, not last week guys. You'll be hearing something one way or another very soon.

Well if the company wants another 10% paycut pay the ABF brothers to vote for the rank and file and it will get voted down...........just a thought.........