Yellow | 2-Man Freight Meeting in Dallas?

I can't believe how greedy you morons are and how brain washed you all have become ,Hoffa is the crook that needs to investigated and when you are sitting in an unemployeement line because your union bosses destroyed the biggest and best trucking company than shame on you I would be glad to give some more cuts if that means I will still have a job,and if you haven't noticed your beloved president obama has done nothing to help the economy and we are looking at another double dip recession or worse,so shut up and be glad you still have a job

Damn...all this time I thought it was the economy and debt that got all this started....So your saying the 15% wage cuts and pension deferments did not help them stay in business....and the Union members did not save the Company and keep it going this long?.....KK

I would like to know where you got the idea in your noggin that the Teamsters are the one's at fault here preacherman !!
Been to one to many captive meetings with your employer ? Looks as if they have blowing the smoke so far up your back side its clouding up your vision. Who is the real moron here ??
Thank you have a nice day

Preacherman if you don't like being in the union then quit! You won't be missed, you republican moron.

HISTORICALLY speaking...meaning in the past...The NMFA would only allow up to a 15% reduction....So....based on the past....why would it be anymore than that? Teamsters will get to vote on any issues....chill out....KK

historically things sure have changed . its not the same in the usa or the teamters union. im sure you will agree.

I really don't know why youz guys get yourselves in a dither. Y'all know you'll be voting yes to whatever the #1 freight company needs to stay alive, and believe you me, you'll know they're alive from that sharp pain that you've had for 18 monthes getting worse. At least you'll still have a job! Your only worry is that the crap union will drag this out to long trying to make the members think they're being tough with the company but they'll wait to long with the vote and all of the customers will flee like a democrap welfare recipient being offered a job! PS: Just to remind y'all "again", its not the nmfa anymore! Its the "best" contract ever now!!!:TR10driving03:

HISTORICALLY speaking...meaning in the past...The NMFA would only allow up to a 15% reduction....So....based on the past....why would it be anymore than that? Teamsters will get to vote on any issues....chill out....KK
At least two people read the contract and know what it says. That is the only statement being made that I'm aware of. :shrug:

I agree there has to be a vote but I disagree with your logic that since the language used to be up to 15% and was removed that now there still remains a cap of 15%. Time will tell and we will all know.

Finally, someone remembers good 'ol CF. I didn't think anyone would have the cajones to pull the plug on Yellow on Labor Day. I'd be on the next bus to KC if they did. I'm a 2nd generation Yellow employee. Dads gone and I'm retired but we've watched this company go to the wall a few times. Came back everytime. 1969 they had a sign on the Dallas dock. Last one out, turn out the lights. Didn't happen then and I'm sure it won't now. Just hang on and do what ya gotta do to keep it together.