Estes | 2 part question

Well, last year we got .011, the year before we got .0125. OD got .019 this year. We oughta get a penny or so. Hoping anyway.

Every year we get the same letter in the mail. The economy sucks, we have to be efficient. Blah blah. OD just got damn near 2 cents and they operate in the same economy we do. We've been busy as hell this year and it's getting old to hear about how much we're struggling.

Rob is still holding his butt over the "not buying new trucks" for the past two years, you think he has the money or not.. I think he has more than enough...

We usually hear how much it is the first week of December. Nobody at my barn has heard anything yet. Have you guys heard anything beyond a rumor yet?

ain't heard nothing. Never understood the merit based stuff when everyone always gets what the other guy gets.

ain't heard nothing. Never understood the merit based stuff when everyone always gets what the other guy gets.

Must be some "wording" in the tax laws that says they can get a better right off if they label them "merit increases".. It's BS if ya ask me... I'm getting about up to my neck how this industry is stripping the driver of all he has... Bout to get enough of it...Of course, I'm a liability now with more than 10 years in, so they would be turning cart wheels if I moved on.. I don't know if I want to give them the satisfaction...