Central Transport | 2 week pay reversed

vijax

TB Lurker
Credits
saw a letter from corprate yesterday that they arent going to go to being paid every two weeks for now.i know alot of drivers walked out and most everyone was pissed about it. keylons first defeat. maybe hes starting to realize what hes really dealing with. to many changes to fast.plus the employees pay and benefits are some of the lowest in the industy.

I too am pleased of the decision to continue with a weekly payroll!! A bi-weekly check wuold not have caused me to quit my job though!

i think the decision was reversed do to new hires not collecting their 1st pay check for a phuking month. I know of two drivers at my terminal going through the interview process with other companies now. and thats just the people who start at the same time i do

Sadly, they see they are not getting paid, but actually they are, just a different time frame. Me? I have more important issues to leave here over.

they also would have had to make everyone on the same pay periods. some employees are getting paid from two weeks previous, some one week. they would have to get everyone on the same schedule which would require a large amount of cash up front. that's probably part of the reason for stopping the switch

The biweekly pay will happen. As has been stated it will not happen now. As for Chris Keylon, I think he is learning how angry the employees are. He stepped into this company excited, ready to kick ass and Chase greatness. However, he is dealing with employees who are worn out and.tired of all the lies. Most employees do not care is Chris Keylon, Buddha, or Jesus is leading the company...it it is all the same continuation of working for a subpar company.

I honestly believe Vitran may be a great company to work for in five years or so...I hope it is, but CK is hopefully seeing drivers are like the equipment, they have little left to give and looking to move on.

Pay scale

saw a letter from corprate yesterday that they arent going to go to being paid every two weeks for now.i know alot of drivers walked out and most everyone was pissed about it. Keylons first defeat. Maybe hes starting to realize what hes really dealing with. To many changes to fast.plus the employees pay and benefits are some of the lowest in the industy.

whats th e hourly and milage pay over there ? Thanks

The biweekly pay will happen. As has been stated it will not happen now. As for Chris Keylon, I think he is learning how angry the employees are. He stepped into this company excited, ready to kick ass and Chase greatness. However, he is dealing with employees who are worn out and.tired of all the lies. Most employees do not care is Chris Keylon, Buddha, or Jesus is leading the company...it it is all the same continuation of working for a subpar company.

I honestly believe Vitran may be a great company to work for in five years or so...I hope it is, but CK is hopefully seeing drivers are like the equipment, they have little left to give and looking to move on.
Yup, wife and I have been discussing it for weeks. Change jobs or see if (1) Chris pulls off a hat trick, or (2) go fishing while on unemployment when it all collapses...

the more places I run to the more I feel like I never left my home terminal. the attitude is the same, the "team members" all say the same things, you can tell who is a newbee, and who is employee who has been chewed up and spit out. but I know one thing, CK is a peoples manager, when he and the top guys took their terminal rock and dock tour, he actually talked to the drivers in the drivers room, he walked up and down the dock and really stopped and introduced himself and had a couple minute conversation with employees, unlike this one top guy that wouldn't even look at you unless u did something wrong in his presence, or only if you were the t.m. or a.t.m, he would acknoledge your presence. I think CK is right for vitran-chris-pjax- sierra west- milan, and whatever else alias we go by these days. september cant come too soon, just think if the announcement was in late spring early summer, and that we didnt get no decent raise, they would have to shut it down cuz you would have at least 60% of the work force walking out. here is some advise that I can give those who have the same mindset as me at this moment, just wait till september comes, and then decide what you want to do, cuz if you jump ship b4 and they decide to throw you a big bag of money from the vault, you and your family will be kicking you in the backside..... yall be safe out there.:1sm364jumpbed:

I sure hope we see something in sept. A raise will help offset the loss of miles many of us have seen from the new hub and spoke!