XPO | 2006 Icp

RoadRage76

TB Lurker
Credits
Anyone see the new posters hanging in the breakrooms? Like seventy something percent?

Hmmm, is it really a decrease in tonnage (which many service centers, including my own is experiencing), or is the Dave M. Tour 2006, with profits being thrown out the door on paint, paving, supplies and labor fixing up terminals that were perfectly functional before the visit? ...And let's not forget the cost of the re-branding (which of course was an expected expense according to a memo, so it shouldn't have an affect on ICP.)

Maybe it's the decrease in tonnage on Mondays, holding freight and peeving our customers because everyone MUST be at the FAC on time. I won't even count the freight tarriff increase as a factor, since we weren't the only ones taking one at the time.

Opinions?

Read your annual report, and you will notice that the company changed the accounting this year. The profits are not going out the door. I`ll let you guess where they are going.

RoadRage76 said:
Anyone see the new posters hanging in the breakrooms? Like seventy something percent?

Hmmm, is it really a decrease in tonnage (which many service centers, including my own is experiencing), or is the Dave M. Tour 2006, with profits being thrown out the door on paint, paving, supplies and labor fixing up terminals that were perfectly functional before the visit? ...And let's not forget the cost of the re-branding (which of course was an expected expense according to a memo, so it shouldn't have an affect on ICP.)

Maybe it's the decrease in tonnage on Mondays, holding freight and peeving our customers because everyone MUST be at the FAC on time. I won't even count the freight tarriff increase as a factor, since we weren't the only ones taking one at the time.

Opinions?

I hate to say it but my guess is that our ICP will be about 53% at the end of the year.... Sad really considering that we are having another record profit year...

Our ICP is based on revenue and Profit... We are making more money than we have ever made and we still can't reach our goals.... Apparently they think we are idiots, I wish our management would wise up and realize that this deliberate cutting of our ICP is doing nothing but destroying our already bad morale...

I can't help myself ... july 18 should answer a few questions about that... also refer to 43 years thread for a stupid uneducated ignorant dumb and clueless truck drivers theory of icp and stock dividends

another thing while i'm here ... THEY REALLY DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT YOUR ICP BONUS WAGES BENEFITS MEDICAL OUR YOUR FAMILY'S NEEDS MORALE OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU FEEL IS IMPORTANT OR A COMFORT TO YOU . ... TAKE A LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO CF ... DO YOU THINK THEY (CNF) BOARD OF DIRECTORS CARED ABOUT THEM .... ON LABOR DAY EVEN !!! I bet who ever thought that one up is a pretty twisted person and has no regrets of how many families were destroyed ... suicides divorce ... domestic violance ... alcoholism drug abuse bankruptcies ..forclosures and so on and so and so and so ... THEY DON"T CARE ... you are the most lowly piece of trash walking on the face of this earth ... not even worthy to be in the presence of anyone with a employment contract and housing allowances and make $4,000.00 for a flippin 10 min conference call ... You think all this is fun and games or ...just business... some of us take it personel ... I guess some of are just as twisted as they are... hahahaha that's corporate america ... THAT'S BULLSHIP AND THEY KNOW IT

Don't mean to **** anyone off or start no stuff, but back in the day it was a 50 / 50 split...... and we all did pretty good. Road drivers did about a grand and city just a bit less.

Nobody

scroodigan said:
another thing while i'm here ... THEY REALLY DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT YOUR ICP BONUS WAGES BENEFITS MEDICAL OUR YOUR FAMILY'S NEEDS MORALE OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU FEEL IS IMPORTANT OR A COMFORT TO YOU . ... TAKE A LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO CF ... DO YOU THINK THEY (CNF) BOARD OF DIRECTORS CARED ABOUT THEM .... ON LABOR DAY EVEN !!! I bet who ever thought that one up is a pretty twisted person and has no regrets of how many families were destroyed ... suicides divorce ... domestic violance ... alcoholism drug abuse bankruptcies ..forclosures and so on and so and so and so ... THEY DON"T CARE ... you are the most lowly piece of trash walking on the face of this earth ... not even worthy to be in the presence of anyone with a employment contract and housing allowances and make $4,000.00 for a flippin 10 min conference call ... You think all this is fun and games or ...just business... some of us take it personel ... I guess some of are just as twisted as they are... hahahaha that's corporate america ... THAT'S BULLSHIP AND THEY KNOW IT
AMEN brother!!! tell it!! tell it!! ,..dont hold back!!!! ....WE NEED TO STAND UP TPO THESE PEOPLE !!

I agree with all of you, but what are you going to tell them that they don't already know or would really make a difference? And they would then let you know when you can expect your final paycheck!

JonBoy73 said:
I agree with all of you, but what are you going to tell them that they don't already know or would really make a difference? And they would then let you know when you can expect your final paycheck!
Don't tell them a thing.We all need to start to take part in the process as co-owners.Think proxy,proxy and proxy.More will follow on this.Educate your self about how it works.Remember they thing we are as dumb as a box of rocks.Lets show them they are very wrong.Fix bayonets,CHARGE