FedEx Freight | 2007 Rasies

I am a road driver and I would like to see them freeze our wages for 1 year and give the city drivers about a $4 an hour raise to get them a little closer to the road drivers my reasoning is that for the most part the city drivers are our ambassador to the customers taking all the crap because our sales reps are wining and dining a few of their customers and letting the rest of them to deal with the city drivers I know without road drivers the freight does not get from point a to point b but on the other hand if not for the city drivers the freight would not get picked up or delivered for us to haul lets stick together because without one the has nothing so lets get over the city versus the road thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk:

I am a road driver and I would like to see them freeze our wages for 1 year and give the city drivers about a $4 an hour raise to get them a little closer to the road drivers my reasoning is that for the most part the city drivers are our ambassador to the customers taking all the crap because our sales reps are wining and dining a few of their customers and letting the rest of them to deal with the city drivers I know without road drivers the freight does not get from point a to point b but on the other hand if not for the city drivers the freight would not get picked up or delivered for us to haul lets stick together because without one the has nothing so lets get over the city versus the road thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:punk:

AMEN BROTHER

You freeze my pay and raise them 4.00 an hour then i'm walkin out the door. who you gonna get to fill my position a city driver...huh you just gave them a hefty raise to work days. there's a reason we get paid more, because without it, you can have this stupid shift!!!

you should run for president and run on the smartest man alive platform!!

You freeze my pay and raise them 4.00 an hour then i'm walkin out the door. who you gonna get to fill my position a city driver...huh you just gave them a hefty raise to work days. there's a reason we get paid more, because without it, you can have this stupid shift!!!

who do you think covers your A$$ when your sick and on vacation? this should be about team work! good things for all not just some.

Fish :1036316054:
I think that you just came up with a GREAT idea.
With that kind of a raise for city drivers, we could have the entire Conway P&D group come over to fill out an application.
This is post 200 for me. I expect a prize.
:hysterical:

60 cents

Out here in Phoenix where its a dry heat,,,:Flame-On: we are getting 60 cents ,,but as of june 1st i will be transfering back to Chi-town :TR10driving03:

This is what I like about the preshift we had 5/23. The raise starts 5/27 but they can't tell us what the raise is until 6/5 preshift.:hysterical:

I just realized something. We didn't have our annual "Your benefits are a large part of your pay package....." pre-shift this year.
Maybe that's a good sign.......

I just realized something. We didn't have our annual "Your benefits are a large part of your pay package....." pre-shift this year.

FredEx :1036316054:

You East guys are running a little behind.
The West pay raise went into effect as of 5/20.
Also yesterday all West employees got their
"Your 2006 Personalized Benefit Statement"
sent to their homes. It includes the total cost to FXF for having you on the payroll.

:smilie_132:

We get that sent to our homes next week before the 6/5 preshift video

who do you think covers your A$$ when your sick and on vacation? this should be about team work! good things for all not just some.

Teamwork is fine, I've done both, I'd rather do P&D but came to LH for the money. I'd back you on that raise for P&D if you start doing it between the hours of 2200 & 0600. And oh by the way they stopped asking our city guys to cover road runs because too many of them were quitting.

Teamwork is fine, I've done both, I'd rather do P&D but came to LH for the money. I'd back you on that raise for P&D if you start doing it between the hours of 2200 & 0600. And oh by the way they stopped asking our city guys to cover road runs because too many of them were quitting.

Ok Daredevil what about all the linehaul drivers working days 9 or 10 hours a day and making $1500 a week this company needs to do something about the difference and by the way Daredevil go ahead and leave if they were to do it I bet you would not do it we need to get along as a group of drivers daredevil you are doing just what the company wants divide and conquer peace man i am out of here

i am all for the 4.00 dollar raise for city drivers but with one other option bid all run by company seniority road and city, how do you all like that idea

I'm for the $4.00 an hour for more than one reason but for the most part- you rent your hour should it not be for the same amount be it $1.00 or 21.00