R&L | 2008 NASCAR Sponsorship

sling blade I think you need to find a new job if you have so much hate for yours. I get paid the hour I will deliver a bag of crap if it was needed. IT'S ONLY POSTERS THERE IS NO WORK INVOLVED....

I like the job. I just refuse to waste time peddling trinkets, in addition to my job of delivering freight. I ain't a damn salesman.

How many times has some of this swag that you complain about helped you get a customer to help you out?

Help me out with what? If somebody wants their freight bad enough they'll help unload it.

A lot of other drivers wish they had stuff to had out to customers....

And they are free to do so with my blessing. More power to them.

You sound like the rotten apple trying to spoil the rest of us...

I have no intentions of spoiling anything for anybody. I just want to be left alone to do my job.

Hey Sling Blade. WHat'e wrong with going above and beyond. That's what will set you apart from the competition.

That's the company's job, not mine. R+L offers free liftgate service. That's above and beyond enough for me.

If your going to just have the "I deliver freight" attitude, your with the wrong company.

Why's that? I get paid to do a job, and that's to deliver freight.

Not sure where you are located,
Nice try. I know better than to announce that on this cesspool of company snitches.

Above and beyond gets you where? and does what?

Gets you ,busting azz,while others take it easy for the same pay.
Does what, lets management expect from you all the time,no excuses.See line above.

While it may not be like this at all terminals,it is at most.
Above and beyond is thier justifacation for not hiring more employees,which would make the job easier on everyone.

Glad to see other drivers point of view... Instead of how great everything is..... If you want to be a sales rep/driver go to con-way... They have DSR's i'm sure they would love to have your attitude over there..... They need to start putting side boxes on the trucks.... If it's one thing I hate it's climbing into a truck that a city driver thinks he owns..... Crap to give out, falling everywhere.. I pull over to the dumpster and sh!t can it...... It could pose a dangerous sitiation while i'm driving down the road also the right D.O.T guy will have fun writing a ticket.......:1036316054:

Glad to see other drivers point of view... Instead of how great everything is..... If you want to be a sales rep/driver go to con-way...

Oh hell no. You seen the Conway section lately? Those guys are miserable. R+L beats the hell out of conway.

They need to start putting side boxes on the trucks.... If it's one thing I hate it's climbing into a truck that a city driver thinks he owns.....

That's why I needed assurance of getting my own truck before I took my city run. Best part is it's tagged heavy so I can pull sets with it when I want to.

Crap to give out, falling everywhere.. I pull over to the dumpster and sh!t can it......

Sometimes you need a trashbag for all the accumulated junk in some peoples' trucks.

It could pose a dangerous sitiation while i'm driving down the road also the right D.O.T guy will have fun writing a ticket.......:1036316054:

I doubt that, but you're right about the cops. Fortunately, last I checked, R+L's safety rating and ISS-2 number is pretty good.

.... If it's one thing I hate it's climbing into a truck that a city driver thinks he owns.....

Oh boy the battle between Line haulers and P&D.. That one will never go away!!!

I'd have never came off the night shift if I still had to share a truck.

One guy once had the gall to tell me to stop playing with the CB. Only thing is, it was MY CB.

I'm not sure how it works I run days and share a truck. Everything in it is mine CB, Sirius, spare gloves ect...

It does suck if your a clean freak like me. I clean everything almost everyday. I can't stand footprints on the floor, fingerprints on the dash, clean windows ect. Its the worst when you clean it all up at night just to find pretzels ground into the carpet the next morning...

How about Coffee all over the dash and empty beverage containers up under the dash. You can use my CB and my XM radio all i ask that you PLEASE clean up after yourself . If your gonna spend 10 plus hours a day in the Tractor do you want it looking like the town dump? By the way i do leave paper towels and cleaner in there so they really don't have to go outta there way.