200mph on a Texas road

Pretty impressive for a Chevy. I would have lent them my Honda Accord so the camera crew could film it. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Pretty impressive for a Chevy. I would have lent them my Honda Accord so the camera crew could film it. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:ranting2: :ranting2: :ranting2: :ranting2:
I once earned a speeding ticket in heaven on earth at about 80MPH. On the back of the ticket was a spreadsheet with the speed violation down the side and the fine across the top. I was shocked, utterly shocked to see that the spreadsheet went all the way up to 125 MPH for a mail it in speeding ticket.

I was in Nevada when there was no posted speed limit outside of city limits. I had a Chevelle that would run the speedometer out of numbers. When I came back East the 75 MPH speed limit seemed slow. You could run 80 MPH & not be pulled over & that still seemed slow after running 100 MPH+ regularly. You can get from point A to point B quickly at 100+.

I was in Nevada when there was no posted speed limit outside of city limits. I had a Chevelle that would run the speedometer out of numbers. When I came back East the 75 MPH speed limit seemed slow. You could run 80 MPH & not be pulled over & that still seemed slow after running 100 MPH+ regularly. You can get from point A to point B quickly at 100+.

The old Chevelles had a round speedo when it passed 120 it would go on around to zero.

Awesome! Anytime Hennessey massages a car you know its gonna be good.

I like the shot near the end where the camera is trained on the radar in the Po Po car and the Vette rips by.

200!

Oh yeah, baby!