2305548830.png

1614616173.png

6496888556.png

1036847629.png

5026171005.png

8308160013.png

8810314987.png

Docker, haven't you found a hobby yet.

Normal people went out today, to enjoy life.

You should follow PAPPA JOHNS lead, quit posting. He knew T.B.'s was bad for his health. Leave now docker before you vapor lock.

Docker you are an expert at posting documentation, impressive chart you posted. Please post a chart showing how much ABF pays into the various Teamster pension funds.

I think it would be a real conversation starter!

By the way docker, why don't ABF drivers all get the same pension. Shouldn't it be, equal retirement for an equal days labor.
your keen insight would shed some crucial light on this very, very real inequality of compensation.

Why are you so drawn to our pension funds? It is some sort of obsession. I still think you may have a bit of a man crush on Docker you keep saying his name so many times in a post.

Why are you so drawn to our pension funds? It is some sort of obsession. I still think you may have a bit of a man crush on Docker you keep saying his name so many times in a post.
Muler as you know some pension funds get over $7 dollars more an hour than other pension funds

Muler if every one got the same pension just think what uses that $7 dollars an hour could go for.

Muler, every one could get the raises they deserve.

Muler, every one would get new equipment.

Muler, ABF stock would increase.

Docker, haven't you found a hobby yet.

Normal people went out today, to enjoy life.

You should follow PAPPA JOHNS lead, quit posting. He knew T.B.'s was bad for his health. Leave now docker before you vapor lock.

Docker you are an expert at posting documentation, impressive chart you posted. Please post a chart showing how much ABF pays into the various Teamster pension funds.

By the way docker, why don't ABF drivers all get the same pension. Shouldn't it be, equal retirement for an equal days labor.
your keen insight would shed some crucial light on this very, very real inequality of compensation.
Muler as you know some pension funds get over $7 dollars more an hour than other pension funds

Muler if every one got the same pension just think what uses that $7 dollars an hour could go for.

Hey gump... do you actually see how childish you are now being?

If you actually are a grown man of 36... how about at least trying to start acting like it.

You should follow PAPPA JOHNS lead, quit posting. He knew T.B.'s was bad for his health.

Now... just you don't worry about Pappajohn... you would be doing well if you would be just half the man he is. After all... he's busy actually doing everything in his power in the fight to preserve the CSPF... not like you bashing it every chance you get and making sadistic statements such as you can't wait to see the CSPF go belly up.

5368315099.jpg

I'm thinking of making my next chart showing how many of your 279 posts are childish... how many make no sense at all... how many have lies... how many are down right sadistic and believe it or not... how many actually make some sense.

How about that being a real conversation starter?

By the way... you're slipping... there's a thread of mine that's been up a whole day now that you haven't trashed yet... just thought that you'd like to know.

A raise to at least put us on equal pay as the non-union employees would be great.

I post this as I get ready to leave for ABF so I can dispatch at 3am. To make less than the rest of the drivers I will see when I stop at exit 205 in Alabama for coffee.

A raise to at least put us on equal pay as the non-union employees would be great.
Oh there it is. You talk about pay where do you think we Abf Teamsters rate at end of year pay?

I would say pretty high. If other companies drivers make over 85,000.00 a year then so be it. I bet not many other trucking companies pay out that much per driver. Now that figure would be the upper end but it is attainable at Abf. And let’s see you said raises if we stop the pension payments. Just look at your T/A Abf will slash your payment by about one hundred dollars. No they will give us nothing.

Last edited:
I post this as I get ready to leave for ABF so I can dispatch at 3am. To make less than the rest of the drivers I will see when I stop at exit 205 in Alabama for coffee.
Hey ask them to put in a good word for you at their place.

Now homesick let’s be honest. If you factor in overtime after eight for us and no overtime for companies that pay $29.00 an hour for a 60 hour week we make more than them.

But you seem to forget we pay no health insurance. That’s a $385.00 week pay insentive. We
Have a pension contributition equaling at least $342.00 a week. So no we are no where near the lowest paid drivers. Don’t mistaken this a post for Abf management. Each shipment has all this cost factored so when Abf wants to cut our benefit package the savings will not go to the customer it will go for bonuses and more non union companies.

Well, muler pension cost affect every other part of the contract. If you, docker and canary don't realize that you aren't informed enough to post on trucking boards. Teamster 707 pension fund taken over by PBGC, CSPF projected to be taken over by 2025, Upstate New York conference of Teamsters pension fund slashed 30%, in spite of getting over $30,000 a year in contributions. Then muler is your $4,600 dollar pension, which will be the next slashed 30%. If you don't think spotting the non union competition $30,000 a year in pension contributions is going to influence the rest of a contract you, docker and canary have no business posting on trucking boards.

Well, muler pension cost affect every other part of the contract. If you, docker and canary don't realize that you aren't informed enough to post on trucking boards. Teamster 707 pension fund taken over by PBGC, CSPF projected to be taken over by 2025, Upstate New York conference of Teamsters pension fund slashed 30%, in spite of getting over $30,000 a year in contributions. Then muler is your $4,600 dollar pension, which will be the next slashed 30%. If you don't think spotting the non union competition $30,000 a year in pension contributions is going to influence the rest of a contract you, docker and canary have no business posting on trucking boards.
We have told you $30,000.00 is not cspf. Our fund is $17,000.00 a year. I don’t know why you worry about our funds unless you are company. After all how stupid would someone be to come on here and keep posting about our pension funds unless they were management for Abf.

Teamster 707 pension fund taken over by PBGC, CSPF projected to be taken over by 2025, Upstate New York conference of Teamsters pension fund slashed 30%, in spite of getting over $30,000 a year in contributions.

And just who did you say will be taking over the CSPF by 2025 again? Now just how will they be able to do that when they... themselves will be out of cash by 2025...

PBGC’s multiemployer program: Out of cash by 2025?

PBGC's multiemployer program that insures collectively bargained defined benefit pensions of about 10.5 million participants is "in serious trouble," the agency says.

The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation’s multiemployer insurance program is more than likely to be insolvent as early as the end of fiscal year 2025, according to the agency’s FY 2016 Projections Report.

The program’s deficit grew by $3.1 billion since last year’s projection report, to $58.6 billion.

https://www.benefitspro.com/2017/08/04/pbgcs-multiemployer-program-out-of-cash-by-2025/

You may want to start doing a little research before you just start flapping your gums.

Just why do you think the government came up with the Multiemployer Pension Reform Act of 2014 in the first place? To cover their own ass. Just what's so hard to understand... the government isn't even capable of successfully operating something as simple as a cool aid stand... so just why did they appoint themselves to oversee the the CSPF? I have news for you gump... when they did that... they made themselves the one's responsible for the fund itself but just like with any of their undertakings... they always seem to find a way to relieve themselves of that responsibility.

Oh there it is. You talk about pay where do you think we Abf Teamsters rate at end of year pay?

I would say pretty high. If other companies drivers make over 85,000.00 a year then so be it. I bet not many other trucking companies pay out that much per driver. Now that figure would be the upper end but it is attainable at Abf. And let’s see you said raises if we stop the pension payments. Just look at your T/A Abf will slash your payment by about one hundred dollars. No they will give us nothing.

Sorry Muler but I forgot I posted that this morning. I was off for 8 days and I did not want to get up at 1AM to go to work. I was not in an optimistic mood this morning. My apologies for posting this morning.

Exit 205 on I-20 is Heflin AL. and Old Dominion does meet and swap there. Old Dominion was my first truck driving job after getting out of the military. I know some of the OD drivers I see at the truck stop and at the motel in Jackson Ms. They make over 100K a year. The most I have ever made at ABF was 78K and that was several years ago. Last year I made 74.8K! We in Atlanta make 0.618591 per mile and 24.6324 an hour. Most road drivers at 086 don't get a lot of clock hours every week so 0.618591 per mile is our wages. So 2,500 miles a week (X) (0.618591)= $1,546.48 per week. I usually make less than that because my run from 086 to 059 is 402 miles each way, 6 days a week or 2,412 miles for 6 trips.

I'll put this a little differently to help you understand my point..... OD drivers make100K a year and I make 75K a year. They make 25% more than I do! Or I make 25% less than they do! Yes, I made a mistake leaving OD. Yes, I realize that. And no I don't want to make the same mistake again by leaving ABF to go back to OD. I would rather fight this one out than change jobs.