XPO | 2010 Freightliner Cascadia

One of the newbies tryed that with me a while back, changed his mind after I convinced him that I was going to have to execute him on the spot. He said that I would end up in jail, I said I know, but I've been there before and don't mind going back, and either way, he wasn't getting my run.......

Haven't heard much from him since..........

You know, death is quite a persuasion tool.:thumbsup:

LOL nice ... :biglaugh:

Each time I read these forums and your post is in the middle of the screen either my wife walks by in which case I get a dirty look because of your signature photo or my daughter comes over in which case I have to close the page. Do you really need to have those lovely things out in the open like that?

Umm, excuse me, I love watching the jello at work. I for one vote to keep them on!

Each time I read these forums and your post is in the middle of the screen either my wife walks by in which case I get a dirty look because of your signature photo or my daughter comes over in which case I have to close the page. Do you really need to have those lovely things out in the open like that?
Zoots .. it is posts like yours is why they keep on shaking and keep me giggling lol :biglaugh:.. LOL

What book? A real policy book?? Your SCM has one and won't SHARE??!!??:ranting:

You know, funny you should bring that up. At our SC we go by the book. The manager is a by the book kind of guy and if he is not doing it right, he will change things until they are doing it right. Sometimes it is kind of a pain to go by the book but, at least you know where you stand. Some guys will come up to him and say "well, the other terminals aren't doing it that way" and he replies "that's because they are doing it wrong". "So, I have that going for me" (Bill Murray "Caddyshack").