XPO | 2011 bids

micro brew

TB Veteran
Credits
Did everyone bid for 2011? Anybody else switch around? After a few years on line-haul I decided to try an early P&D spot to see what a normal schedule and life would be like for a year..haha.. I'll probably be flipping back to the dark side in 2012 though.. Just wanted a year off to get out and enjoy some things..

Did everyone bid for 2011? Anybody else switch around? After a few years on line-haul I decided to try an early P&D spot to see what a normal schedule and life would be like for a year..haha.. I'll probably be flipping back to the dark side in 2012 though.. Just wanted a year off to get out and enjoy some things..

I ran linehaul for a couple of years and did the same thing and I have not looked back. The only thing I miss about running is the paychecks, otherwise the city is where its at. Especially good since the handhelds rolled out, I go all day without having to talk to anyone back at SC. I don't think I will ever bid anything but P&D, the earlier the start time the better.:1036316054:

I ran linehaul for a couple of years and did the same thing and I have not looked back. The only thing I miss about running is the paychecks, otherwise the city is where its at. Especially good since the handhelds rolled out, I go all day without having to talk to anyone back at SC. I don't think I will ever bid anything but P&D, the earlier the start time the better.:1036316054:

Those handhelds are great, I literally don't think I've talked to anyone in dispatch for about 2 weeks now..haha

Oh, I don't know driver.. I ran the city for a while myself before running line-haul and am just glad I have the option of either one. I really like running line-haul from a work standpoint but wanted to do some things this year that would have been complicated with a line-haul schedule. It's gonna be a nice year for me though and I hope everyone was able to bid something that works well for them.. Pretty sure I'll be back out there in 2012..

Those handhelds are great, I literally don't think I've talked to anyone in dispatch for about 2 weeks now..haha

that is probably because all sups. have their heads stuck to the computer....therefore making it impossible for them to notice anyone at the counter needs some help

that is probably because all sups. have their heads stuck to the computer....therefore making it impossible for them to notice anyone at the counter needs some help

No, their heads are up their azzes, that's what so great about it...just send them a text..:kicking:

24 years of linehaul. I look at it like smoking, you know it's bad for you but you just can't quit although I did quit smoking a year or so ago, I just can't kick this linehaul habit.Just say:452:

24 years of linehaul. I look at it like smoking, you know it's bad for you but you just can't quit although I did quit smoking a year or so ago, I just can't kick this linehaul habit.Just say:452:

Good lord.. 3 years was enough for me..haha.. All kidding aside, half the reason the reason I knocked line-haul for a year was to quit smoking.. Started smoking to quit snuff back in high school and it's time.. I'll be back out on the road in 2012 but had some things I wanted to do this year like knocking the butts.. Wish me luck..

Good lord.. 3 years was enough for me..haha.. All kidding aside, half the reason the reason I knocked line-haul for a year was to quit smoking.. Started smoking to quit snuff back in high school and it's time.. I'll be back out on the road in 2012 but had some things I wanted to do this year like knocking the butts.. Wish me luck..

Well good luck with that. Hope that you can do it. Just think about how much they cost and what you are spending on them each year. That helped me!:1036316054:

You can do it driver, I smoked my last cigarette 3 July 2009, haven't looked back yet. I have been tempted, and have craved them a few times, but I refuse to give into the cravings. I quit cold turkey after smoking for 30 years, no patch, no gum, no 'script, just pure willpower. You can do it too, you just have to really want it.

bigfoot077: 24 Years on Conway line??? Are you a glutten for punishement?
Just kidding.
I did 6 years line and 16 years P&D at Conway before being involuntarialy gone.
Both sides have their attributes.
Either way, I salute you for having the percervience to make it 24 Years on Linehaul! Longtimeltl.

bigfoot077: 24 Years on Conway line??? Are you a glutten for punishement?
Just kidding.
I did 6 years line and 16 years P&D at Conway before being involuntarialy gone.
Both sides have their attributes.
Either way, I salute you for having the percervience to make it 24 Years on Linehaul! Longtimeltl.

No doubt.. That's impressive!!

I don't know if running city will help you quit smoking but I wish you luck Microbrew, I quit smoking, one of the hardest things I have ever done and definitly one of the best. I feel so much better now,food tastes better,I can smell things better, everythings better. I have alot more coin in my pocket as well. I do it one day at a time.

Cant understand why I ever smoked b4.....what a nasty habit. Been quite a few years since I smoked now......INHALE EXHALE RREEEEEEELAX!