XPO | 2011 model trucks

Hi all up here in Massachusetts with the nasty winter we just went through...a couple of our 2010 Cascadias with the plastic low riding front air pushing bumpers...(Made for line haul) Don't care to much for snow banks...when confronted with a tight dock meaning the banks were much to far out into the lot's...they had slightly pushed into the banks to get the angle for backing and the bumpers cracked...automatic strike...plus the cold we had didn't help the plastic...unlike the sterlings with the higher metal bumpers never had that problem...have a great day...Gary C

The volvo sleepers used for esl have the same problem with the fiberglass bumpers ...

was told by a shop super ,but said it's hushhush,they can't talk about it,asked tm and he hemmed and hawed about it,it's obviously true,heard it also from many others i meet on linehaul,ask your tm and see how he squirms,lol

I remember the news release but I do not remember the part we were leasing them ... I am sure I posted the link and never really read it because I knew I would not get assigned a cascadia for about 10 years ..lol thanks snaildriver

only ten years?? you lucky bastard....

I thought it would be at least 5 before we got any, but we raised so much stink about dsr's at the fac with under a year service rank driving new tractors, that we got 3.