ODFL | 2012 is here..

Yes,we hit theTexas Roadhouse in Burlington NC about 5 pm.Glad we called ahead for sitting.Still had to wait about 30 min.May I say it was well worth the wait.Came back home&watched Barrett Jackson re-run's on speed.Now if I just had the money to buy me classic hot rod.lol
That's exactly what I did. Left the house in the early evening for dinner, then straight home. Plans are similar today.

Had a heck of a wind storm, about 22:00, area transformers went down. Choice, lite candles, or fire up generator, or go to bed. Went to bed.

Look at us! Aren't we an exciting bunch? Actually haven't been out for New Years in probably 20yrs. Then the capper has been getting an extra day off while we get some freight in the pipeline.

You guys are an exciting bunch. I had a woman sucker me into a $250 dinner tab Nye. Good thing I work at OD.

Gota love the new year on the extra board's at OD. Glad I work P&D.But, hey if I did run again.I would stick it back & just a take a couple of week's off till thing's got back to norm.Check'd with GBO dispatcher fri. was 26 on the board & by Sat morning there was 36 on there.I just can't believe that I couldn't get me a extra run in this weekend.lol