ODFL | 2012 North Carolina State Truck Driving Championship.May 11&12.Smithfield,N.C.

Grumpy O' Man

TB Veteran
Credits
Well,had our first meeting for this yrs. team.Went from 6 Driver's to 13 this yr.Looking for some OD win's this yr..Look's like a great group of driver's this yr.Nine Driver's from Greensboro Service Center,Two from Charlotte,One from Wilson,One from Asheville...Two driver's are in run for the 2012 N.C. Road Team.Good Luck to all..

Well,now 14 driver's.First practice today.Everyone looking good for first practice.Now time to tighten the rope next sat's practice..Well,O.D.'s got some good player's this.Looking forward to going again..

I am glad that the team is together in NC. Tried to participate in Az but OD is NOT A MEMBER IN Az. What do we have to do to get OD to let us go next year. Any help would be nice, I feel OD has the BEST DRIVERS on the road and the STATE RODEOS are the places to prove it.

We are a member of the ATA..So I quess it is the term manager or someone else that is not allowing it.Would not know.Most every state that I'm aware of OD is there.
I am glad that the team is together in NC. Tried to participate in Az but OD is NOT A MEMBER IN Az. What do we have to do to get OD to let us go next year. Any help would be nice, I feel OD has the BEST DRIVERS on the road and the STATE RODEOS are the places to prove it.

We are a member of the ATA..So I quess it is the term manager or someone else that is not allowing it.Would not know.Most every state that I'm aware of OD is there.

As I understand it each state has its own trucking assoc.. I also know OD is a member of the ATA. Sure wish they would go back to the safety patches from the ATA.

that asheville driver better watch out kenneth im coming after him im a former watkins driver thats at fed-ex now i will be there this year hope you guys do good. but i will still be harrasing ricky just for fun.

Great New's!!!!!Od was very well represented this yr..Congrat's to Tim Whitley 1st place 4-axle,Art Quales 1st place tanker,Kenneth Nichols 2nd place flatbed....This yr Tim Whitley took Grand Champion...Congrat's to everyone...

On behalf of my brothers at Wilson Trucking Corporation who participated in this year's competition, I'd like to say congratulations to our brothers at O.D. for a job well done in Smithfield, NC this year. Good luck at the Nationals Tim and Art!!!!

My friend and co-worker Len Coleman won the twins class for Fedex

Well,just a little update.Our 2 state winner's had there last practice today.They will be flying out Tues...Both of them look really good&will represent OD&NC very well....Want to wish them&all the NC Team that will be there.Good Luck to everyone..

I know a Walmart driver that is competing in the nationals talked with him today and found out there using a od cascadia for the single axle in the nationals

Yes,all company's provide equipment..That OD truck can't be driven by OD guy's.They will have to wait till another tractor come's up..
I know a Walmart driver that is competing in the nationals talked with him today and found out there using a od cascadia for the single axle in the nationals