Me........pups
Freeman......4 axle
Ferguson......flatbed
Kuykendall.....5 axle
Gerald......3 axle
Snyder....sleeper
Crowder.......straight

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

good luck there.Going to miss this year.Had 3 practice's then had a little Boo-Boo..Ex-Wilson driver Ricky Boone will be down there with OD this yr..Od has a big crowd this yr going 13 driver's.Again,have a safe trip & good luck..
This is our weekend to shine, let's go get-em men

Thanks kenneth, saw Ricky yesterday at motel and again today on coarse, i got it all done today so now i wait, feel good about placeing in top three but first will be out of reach, we had some good scores today. Even had a perfect 300 from a driver in 3 axle, i think he was with Conway

Yep!!!My buddy Tim Whitley deserved to win&to top it of with Grand Champion was icing on the cake.He is the first from NC to take it all for OD.I was suppose to go.Competing in 4-axle this yr. to.Well ,had a stupid BOO-Boo of my on mistake...So I told him if I couldn't do it.I hope he would win for me..Well,he did..I'm so proud of him..He has been trying for a while&finally got it..Congrat's to you if you placed..I know Brian from UPS placed 2nd this yr in 3-axle I believe.
Thanks kenneth, saw Ricky yesterday at motel and again today on coarse, i got it all done today so now i wait, feel good about placeing in top three but first will be out of reach, we had some good scores today. Even had a perfect 300 from a driver in 3 axle, i think he was with Conway

Congrats to R.Crowder won Straight Truck,Harold S was 3rd in Sleeper and Tyson G won Pre-Trip award, I was fourth in Twins so no Trophy this time.

Our Equipment looking good
579707_3950345520969_1350045135_33639099_2024113576_n.jpg

Congrats to R.Crowder won Straight Truck,Harold S was 3rd in Sleeper and Tyson G won Pre-Trip award, I was fourth in Twins so no Trophy this time.
hey bigbird you did trophy like the rest of use you brought home the aluminum foil trophy but hey it was a blast this year the weather was perfect and hey we will get the gold next it will be our turn

That's right crash, our turn next year...the weather was great...now we root for all our guys from NC going to Nationals...everyone be safe out there