XPO | 2012 Truck Driving Championships What A Waste

It is every drivers choice to to compete in every states TDC if he/she is accident free for the last 12 months prior the TDC. I catch a little crap from drivers kidding around, but I do it for myself, not the company. They say I represent the company, I look at it as the company is representing me, sponsoring me etc,,,,, If you look at it as a waste then fine, keep on trucking safely and dont look down on your fellow brothers/sisters for want to better themselves and show some skills and knowledge. You support is greatly appreciated.

If I could go, and compete without wearing the uniform I would go. But Conway thinks they own me and my skills, they don't, they only rent them. If I could compete in my blue jeans a t-shirt I would take the time to do the studying and compete. Isn't it enough for the croud to know who I work for? Do I really have to wear the tablecloth too?

ive competed in several rodeos did ok in them but its totally against my driving habits to get as close to something as i can an not hit it im more of staying away from things and not hitting them besides to me every day is a rodeo if i get in with no dents in my truck an dont have to make out an accident report that makes me the winner