ODFL | 2012 uniform order's

Yep!!!conway look's like there truckload now..lol....The new shirt's this year are the same material has last yr...They are not the same shirt..The black on the new one's are on the collar&along the top of the shoulder's.black around the end of the sleeves&logo is different this yr..Starting this year the driver shirt's are only available to the driver's..P&D must only wear the 2 new shirt's now..Linehaul, can wear anything..The dock superviser's wear a different color shirt now..They will be having meeting's when all shirt order's have been done..They they will set a date when new dress code will be in affect.
I haveheard the same WRT line drivers.Since they don't come in contact with the public/customers directly.The newer shirts seem to be cooler.They had them last year and this years' shirts apparently are just a new "branding" embroidered on.
I think the issue isn't safety at all.Some guys just come in looking all sloppy.But then some guys in uniform can look sloppy too with all kinds of grease on their shirt.Either way I would rather wear a uniform than my own clothes.Did so even when I wasn't driving.Out of pocket but at least I had something to wear.And they last a while.

I ordered a couple bowling shirts along with some of my order.Haven't seen them yet.Anyone noticed how Conway changed there unis a while back ?

At least the new CNWY shirts dont look like tablecloths from an Italian resturaunt like the old ones did.

As a line haul driver I was able to order the old pinstripe shirts,and got them at 50% off,but Anderson was running out of some sizes(large)I was lucky mediums fit fine.I just prefer them and the OD safety award patches show up better on them(I earned 'em you bet I wear'em)I just didnt like the new shirts too dark I guess.

I will say that the newer shirts from last year seem cooler.I may have already said that Huh.But It's been100+ the last few days.And it's still going to be like that a few more days.

Yeah the Con Way guys are over there crying about their new unis.It's funny.Oh well.

I like the dark uniforms and the dodging of people not seen in the shadows while a dozen or more drivers are trying to get hooked up. Got a glo-n-dark vest for certain yards/conditions. What is even better, the black rain gear, wear my yellow duster.