Toronto Blue Jays 35/1
Cleveland Indians 50/1
Pittsburgh Pirates 60/1
Seattle Mariners 60/1
Baltimore Orioles 75/1
Kansas City Royals 75/1
San Diego Padres 75/1
Houston Astros 100/1

Now remember Loon the Evil Empire ( can you still call them that after Georges death ) just picked up two new players !

Yankees quickly turn pitching weakness into strength
In one frenzied hour Friday night, the New York Yankees went from playoff hopefuls to World Series favorites. Enough was enough. The Yankees do not spend $200 million on players every year for playoff flameouts. Two in a row was two too many.

So in comes Michael Pineda, the 6-foot-7 leviathan whose fastball sits at 95 mph, tops out closer to 100 and looks a whole lot like a right-handed CC Sabathia. Minutes later, the Yankees paid $10 million so Hiroki Kuroda would put off returning to Japan for another year. And gone are all the concerns about a starting rotation that in consecutive years made them mortal.......................

Yankees quickly turn pitching weakness into strength - MLB - Yahoo! Sports

There's nothing wrong with that a $10 dollar bet and win $300 is pretty good odds . Last year there was a business man from St Louis who bet $100 that the Cards would win the National League and also placed another $100 bet they would win the World Series and that's when they where 6 games out of the wild card at the start of the last month . From what I remember he made just under $500,000 for that $200 bet .

The Nationals at 30-1 interest me. I am saying for a longer shot to make some $$$.

The Nationals at 30-1 interest me. I am saying for a longer shot to make some $$$.

Good news for the Nats !

Gonzalez agrees to 5-year contract with Nationals
WASHINGTON (AP)—Gio Gonzalez agreed to a $42 million, five-year contract with the Washington Nationals on Sunday, just three weeks after the left-hander was acquired in a trade with the Oakland Athletics.

The deal includes options for two more years. It was the largest guaranteed contract for a pitcher eligible for arbitration for the first time.

The 26-year-old Gonzalez went 16-12 last season—a career high for wins— with a 3.12 ERA in 32 starts and was selected to his first All-Star game. He has reached 200 innings the past two seasons.

“Gio’s ample talents are well known and chronicled,” Nationals general manager Mike Rizzo said through a team spokesman. “Today’s extension was about comfort for both parties. From our end, the two option years and team control were imperative to the extended commitment....................

Gonzalez agrees to 5-year contract with Nationals - MLB - Yahoo! Sports