XPO | 2013 Bids

icuicp

TB Veteran
Credits
At your location , or throughout the company , was there a limit percentage wise as far as how many flex positions to bid positions ? Was it 85% bids 15% flex ? Anyhow , our terminal's city flex positions almost doubled. Just curious is just my neck of the woods or all over?

Just checked the handbook. The range is from 65% to 85% as far as bids to flex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its all a huge secret here we have no clue whats in Store for us next year they love to keep us on pins and Needles !! Amazing how all the Top Brass disappear during the Holidays the only time of the year you know they aint lurking behind a box trying to fire you or write ya up for stupid **** !!

here its best to be on the flex board, more hours and little or no dock work! provided you're not the bottom few.

Doesn't matter. Unless you've got at least 7-10 years in, chances are you're not going to even sniff the work assignment you want. So you bid what you want, and as my daughter's preschool teacher says "you get what you get and you don't pitch a fit". Happy Thanksgiving all.

I'm praying that come bid time, all the drivers above me collapse and die at new bid start time so I get that sweet run..LMAO.

But honestly I don't really care, I'll be on this crappy run if i decide to stay here for atleast a decade..yay!!!!

Most guys posting on this message board can't get the bid they want, and blame the company for everything from sub-service usage to health care. They just can't come out and say that they haven't been here that long or can't get the bid they really want. That's what drives their frustations..That's just what I've noticed over the last few years, and it applies to MOST people. Not just here, but other companies too.

Most guys posting on this message board can't get the bid they want, and blame the company for everything from sub-service usage to health care. They just can't come out and say that they haven't been here that long or can't get the bid they really want. That's what drives their frustations..That's just what I've noticed over the last few years, and it applies to MOST people. Not just here, but other companies too.

What do you do when you can't get bid you want BECAUSE of sub-service? That's what I love, guys who have been here so long that they don't care what happens, they get theirs, who cares about anyone else.

What do you do when you can't get bid you want BECAUSE of sub-service? That's what I love, guys who have been here so long that they don't care what happens, they get theirs, who cares about anyone else.
Senior guys are the biggest crybabies in the business, and for the most part the laziest, because they aren’t around long enough to be of any help.