XPO | 2014 medical

goofytoes

TB Lurker
Credits
our terminal had our big meeting this week with the people from the palace... as far as sales go goodluck onthat . My question did anybody from the meetings they had, did thy talk about conway's policy on the med. in 2014.... we were told that conway plans on paying the penalty of 2000.00 and give the employees 4000.00 and go find their on med. thru the exchanges that is in obama care............

our terminal had our big meeting this week with the people from the palace... as far as sales go goodluck onthat . My question did anybody from the meetings they had, did thy talk about conway's policy on the med. in 2014.... we were told that conway plans on paying the penalty of 2000.00 and give the employees 4000.00 and go find their on med. thru the exchanges that is in obama care............

I did not here that at the meeting at my barn. I would not worry about it anyway. I seriously doubt that Health Care reform will survive until 2014. By then it will be like the dinosaurs, extinct.

hope you are right, but it will take a two thirds vote or a court to over turn it....

I have a feeling that Barrycare will be overturned in a court, I have seen nothing in the Constitution that says the Fed has the power to force the public to purchase a product, maybe it was just left out of my copy, but I haven't seen it.....

We were told the same thing about 2014 , BUT like the others I think that it will Obie Care will be history by then.

THEY JUST LOST A COURT CASE THIS YEAR AND NOBAMA SAID HE'S OPEN TO TALKING,OBVIOUSLY REALIZING IT'S GOIN DOWN,BUT THE PALACEMASTERS WILL DO ANYTHING THEY WANT,hopefully u know that by now

We were told the same thing about 2014 , BUT like the others I think that it will Obie Care will be history by then.

Obama care is not going away any time soon...too many folks without any kind of healthcare...due primarily to companies like this one.

The GOP is not going to make an "across the board" disqualification or redacting of Barack's healthcare plan...ther si too much political capital to be lost.

Instead it will be left to the courts and that will take years...meanwhile you and I will be stuck with the consequences of a congressional free for all backing the first minority President of the United States...ObamaCare...

You cannot purchase good health care for $333/month...not gonna happen.

In the the typical and never ending Con-Way mentality...lets make this a crisis and take the easy way out...lay it on the backs of the employees.

Doug S. and his 'getting back to basics' speech was and continues to be same ole...same ole...no innovation...need money?...just take it from the employees...

I am not surprised in the slightest that Con-Way jumped on the Obie bandwagon...using his failures as an excuse to once again screw the rank and file.

They need a statue of a jackass in the front of the palace...

That way Doug can view his likeness on the way to his office.

Rat

Obama care is not going away any time soon...too many folks without any kind of healthcare...due primarily to companies like this one.

The GOP is not going to make an "across the board" disqualification or redacting of Barack's healthcare plan...ther si too much political capital to be lost.

Instead it will be left to the courts and that will take years...meanwhile you and I will be stuck with the consequences of a congressional free for all backing the first minority President of the United States...ObamaCare...

In the the typical and never ending Con-Way mentality...lets make this a crisis and take the easy way out...lay it on the backs of the employees.

Doug S. and his 'getting back to basics' speech was and continues to be same ole...same ole...no innovation...need money?...just take it from the employees...

I am not surprised in the slightest that Con-Way jumped on the Obie bandwagon...using his failures as an excuse to once again screw the rank and file.

Rat
now that's some funny sh*t

great philosopy rat couldn't agree with you more.... lets start a collection to have a statue built and sneek up there and put it up I for one will put up a hundred right off

I have a feeling that Barrycare will be overturned in a court, I have seen nothing in the Constitution that says the Fed has the power to force the public to purchase a product, maybe it was just left out of my copy, but I haven't seen it.....

You have a copy of the constitution?!?!>

Also currently as the bill stands the irs is required to check every month to make sure we have coverage or be fined. If cwy is paying us 4k to find coverage I might just elect to pay the personal fine and save the left over cash and wait and see what my wifes work has to offer. I understand that some can not do this.

Rat

Let me know when you or anybody else starts the perfect company where everything is done for the workers and nothing is done to make money for the company. All I ever hear is *itching about what the company is doing. If you don't like it Quit and start your own company, if not shut the *uck up and do your dam job. It gets old all the time. *itching about it is not going to fix it, never has never will. And before anybody starts running there pie hole I have been here over 17 years and while it's not a perfect company it's not the worse either.
And one more thing what did you think the company was going to do about health care. half you idiots voted for either the CLOWN in the white house or the idiots that voted for it.I DID NEITHER ONE SO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE IF YOU ARE PART TO BLAME!

I'll wait and see. If they screw up the health bennies,what's to stay around for?. I'll take less money and I will go some place else, and it sure won't be LTL. Merry Xmas.......

Let me know when you or anybody else starts the perfect company where everything is done for the workers and nothing is done to make money for the company. All I ever hear is *itching about what the company is doing. If you don't like it Quit and start your own company, if not shut the *uck up and do your dam job. It gets old all the time. *itching about it is not going to fix it, never has never will. And before anybody starts running there pie hole I have been here over 17 years and while it's not a perfect company it's not the worse either.
And one more thing what did you think the company was going to do about health care. half you idiots voted for either the CLOWN in the white house or the idiots that voted for it.I DID NEITHER ONE SO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE IF YOU ARE PART TO BLAME!
Damn, you've got 17 years?? I'll bet you've got a good run LOL You've got to have the good with the bad... By that, I mean, You've got to accept that there are drivers hat aren't happy with the way the company is run... and you've got drivers that never have any problems..and like the way the company is running.. You've got to have a both sides to have a good balance... as far as the politics in this country, well I really don't care..LOL I still have to get up and go to work everyday.. haha

These are typical responses to posts when the original message is clear...its over!!!!

Many of the good folks of Con-Way have spents years working in hopes of a reasonable retirement and pension.

Con-Way lied...using the current economic environment as a launch pad to reduce and/or eliminate promised benefits.

This is an opportunistic enterprise....one that will use any excuse to penalize its employees given any chance.

The new 2014 insurance plan is proof positive...2014 is a long way off...yet these geniouses have already decided on a plan of action.

And in typical Con-Way fashion...penalize the employees.

Good folks get defensive when they finally realize they have been had...lied to...and their long term plans comprimised by a bunch of corporate bean counters covered by their own golden parachutes.

Hence comes the 'shut the *uck up" diatribe.

This is only the beginning...of the end.

Rat

These are typical responses to posts when the original message is clear...its over!!!!

Many of the good folks of Con-Way have spents years working in hopes of a reasonable retirement and pension.

Con-Way lied...using the current economic environment as a launch pad to reduce and/or eliminate promised benefits.

This is an opportunistic enterprise....one that will use any excuse to penalize its employees given any chance.

The new 2014 insurance plan is proof positive...2014 is a long way off...yet these geniouses have already decided on a plan of action.

And in typical Con-Way fashion...penalize the employees.

Good folks get defensive when they finally realize they have been had...lied to...and their long term plans comprimised by a bunch of corporate bean counters covered by their own golden parachutes.

Hence comes the 'shut the *uck up" diatribe.

This is only the beginning...of the end.

Rat

If you are not happy then quit. The problem is most of you drivers don't have the BALLS to walk in and talk to the scm or reagional manger or call ANN ARBOR and state your concerns. Instead you get on here and become INTERNET RAMBOS. *ITCHING ON HERE GETS NOTHING DONE BUT MAKE YOU LOOK, AND SOUND LIKE A FOOL.

Damn, you've got 17 years?? I'll bet you've got a good run LOL You've got to have the good with the bad... By that, I mean, You've got to accept that there are drivers hat aren't happy with the way the company is run... and you've got drivers that never have any problems..and like the way the company is running.. You've got to have a both sides to have a good balance... as far as the politics in this country, well I really don't care..LOL I still have to get up and go to work everyday.. haha
Yes i do. it would just be nice if the drivers would take there concern up the ladder and not act like fools behind a keyboard. remember the work place is what you make of it. most of the time that is.