XPO | 2014 medical

If you are not happy then quit. The problem is most of you drivers don't have the BALLS to walk in and talk to the scm or reagional manger or call ANN ARBOR and state your concerns. Instead you get on here and become INTERNET RAMBOS. *ITCHING ON HERE GETS NOTHING DONE BUT MAKE YOU LOOK, AND SOUND LIKE A FOOL.
Welcome to the club.

If you are not happy then quit. The problem is most of you drivers don't have the BALLS to walk in and talk to the scm or reagional manger or call ANN ARBOR and state your concerns. Instead you get on here and become INTERNET RAMBOS. *ITCHING ON HERE GETS NOTHING DONE BUT MAKE YOU LOOK, AND SOUND LIKE A FOOL.
Typical response. You know what, I've been here longer than you and I don't like most of what this company is about now, so why don't you leave? This was a great company at one time until they started stealing from us and then they get individuals like yourself who turn a blind-eye to what's really going on.

Yes i do. it would just be nice if the drivers would take there concern up the ladder and not act like fools behind a keyboard. remember the work place is what you make of it. most of the time that is.
How do you know that the people who happen to be unhappy on here haven't voiced their unhappiness to our over-educated shoe-clerk leaders? You don't know. You just assume. Never assume anything!

Wanna Bet?????

I have been here over 20 years and I have talked to XGO many times , talked to them face to face when they come to my terminal. Lately I have been calling and asking questions to the Palace , Regional and Local Management. In the end they just keep sounding like a D.C. Politician and keep skirting the question and try to spin it in their direction. One reason they keep giving the run around is that they themselves don't know for sure what they are going to do. In other words things haven't changed much since John Boy departed and Doug took over. What did change is Doug is finding new ways to weed out drivers that opposes the opinion of upper management.The last time I discussed things with management I was even told to my face that if someone is a disgruntled employee and spoke his opinion to fellow drivers that they will look for ways to AX them. By the way , the people who sounds like the fools are the ones who drinks the kool-aid and believes what the Frat Boy Palace tells them. ALSO I AM working on a way to get out of here. It is going to take a year or two before I can do it but I am getting out of here as soon as I can. It won't be retirement because our pension is history. I am really looking forward to telling them to shove it.

Simple fix for any large company facing this dilemma.... guess what drivers? Your all independent contractors. Just like Fed-Ex...

Let me know when you or anybody else starts the perfect company where everything is done for the workers and nothing is done to make money for the company. All I ever hear is *itching about what the company is doing. If you don't like it Quit and start your own company, if not shut the *uck up and do your dam job. It gets old all the time. *itching about it is not going to fix it, never has never will. And before anybody starts running there pie hole I have been here over 17 years and while it's not a perfect company it's not the worse either.
And one more thing what did you think the company was going to do about health care. half you idiots voted for either the CLOWN in the white house or the idiots that voted for it.I DID NEITHER ONE SO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE IF YOU ARE PART TO BLAME!

It is people like you that did nothing that are to blame. Whether you made a good decision or a bad one, you still had the balls to get up and make a choice. You have no right to complain what others write on here since you did not make a choice. If reading this stuff bothers you that much, QUIT F'N READING IT! You have the nerve to lecture others on what they do and say but when it took a man to step up and make a choice, you hid in the closet. Spineless.

This thread is 5 mo old,The co has not opt out of health care yet,or said anythig of it to me,nothing in the mail either.Have to wait and see.

This thread is 5 mo old,The co has not opt out of health care yet,or said anythig of it to me,nothing in the mail either.Have to wait and see.

Give them some more time driver, they will opt out if it means that it will cost them less.