2014 NFL Playoffs

The Chefs backed into the playoffs. That usually doesn't end with good results. They did have a good season though. I feel bad for Andy Reid, I'm a big fan of his, but don't like Philly. I think that I like Andy because his demeanor is the exact opposite of mine. Strange but true.

NFC West vs NFC South in the NFC....Would love to see the Saints come to Charlotte for NFC Championship...

You may get your "love" driva...LOL.. Who knows these days.. From the looks of this weekend, don't trust your gut on any team.... None of the teams I picked won... That's a first for me to go 0-4...

You may get your "love" driva...LOL.. Who knows these days.. From the looks of this weekend, don't trust your gut on any team.... None of the teams I picked won... That's a first for me to go 0-4...

I hit the 9ers over Packers.Lost the other 3.I dont think any of the teams playing this weekend will be in SB...Kinda leaning toward Hawks and Pats...

The Pats make me nervous. One week extremely good, next week extremely bad. I guess we'll have to see which team shows up.

The "cloud" will be removed this year. The Donks will win it all in a high scoring shootout with Seattle.

Chalk weekend for the playoffs.I m skeptical but hopeful for the Panthers(would love to see the offense come to life).1-3,last week...

Make your picks for this weekend's playoff games.

Saints vs. Seahawks
Colts vs. Patriots
49ers vs. Panthers
Broncos vs. Chargers

Saints(because I'm born into it)
Pats
49ers(one of the best "O" lines in football.. A running QB.. And, that defense will have Cam on his back)
Broncs

If the 40whiners won't let Kap run with the ball, I think that they'll lose. They've been protecting him by not letting him run, which hurts their offense, but they might cut him loose now since it's money time. Last year with him running the ball, it made their O nearly impossible to stop. I want them to lose either way. I can't stand 'em. Nothing but a bunch of whiners.

If the 40whiners won't let Kap run with the ball, I think that they'll lose. They've been protecting him by not letting him run, which hurts their offense, but they might cut him loose now since it's money time. Last year with him running the ball, it made their O nearly impossible to stop. I want them to lose either way. I can't stand 'em. Nothing but a bunch of whiners.

It would be a convenience to the Saints,if they win.. They could stay on the west coast for the week to get ready for Frisco... Several universities out there have already offered their facilities to them if they need it... But, they have to win first...

Besides, Carolina and New Orleans know each other so well.. I think the advantage would be to the Saints if Carolina did win... But that's my opinion...

49ers(one of the best "O" lines in football.. A running QB..

The o-line that allowed the Panthers to sack the qb 6 times,earlier in the year???lol..I hope their still that good...Not too worried bout the defensive side of the ball.

I was pulling for the Saints.Would have been nice to play them in Charlotte again,if the Panthers win tomorrow.

The o-line that allowed the Panthers to sack the qb 6 times,earlier in the year???lol..I hope their still that good...Not too worried bout the defensive side of the ball.

I was pulling for the Saints.Would have been nice to play them in Charlotte again,if the Panthers win tomorrow.

How many of those bad games did the 9ers have.... Ya can't win'em all ya know... From what I seen in GB, it won't be the same team....... I hope ya'll beat the snot out of'em, it won't make my team look so bad, but it's not going to be a walk in the park, like last time..