2014 NFL Playoffs

How many of those bad games did the 9ers have.... Ya can't win'em all ya know... From what I seen in GB, it won't be the same team....... I hope ya'll beat the snot out of'em, it won't make my team look so bad, but it's not going to be a walk in the park, like last time..

Panthers have the most sacks in football this year.It really helps a mediocre secondary...Quarterback play or maybe a big special team play will be big in this game.Panther defense have carried the offense this year.Hope Newton can earn his paycheck today.2-0 so far this week.

As I said, I wanted the Saints. But I also have to admit that they didn't deserve to win either. Their offense stunk it up. They waited way too long to get rolling.
The Patriots looked fantastic. I have a feeling that their game plan had something to do with planning for next week. They (successfully) showed power in the running game, setting up an extreme change for next week. I think that next week they will really be throwing the ball around because their opponent (Denver lol) will spend a ton of time this week trying to figure out how to stop the run.

As I said, I wanted the Saints. But I also have to admit that they didn't deserve to win either. Their offense stunk it up. They waited way too long to get rolling.
The Patriots looked fantastic. I have a feeling that their game plan had something to do with planning for next week. They (successfully) showed power in the running game, setting up an extreme change for next week. I think that next week they will really be throwing the ball around because their opponent (Denver lol) will spend a ton of time this week trying to figure out how to stop the run.

I picked Blount up in playoff fantasy..Cha-ching,lol..

I agree, they didn't get it done... But we are a young football team.. Payton has expressed his concern to Benson about revamping the O line and he agreed... So progress is in the making.. A9, I'm pulling for you guys to get it done..... So NFC South!!!

Well the first half went about the way I figured... The Cats need to get going on offense.. That TD in the endzone for the 9ers, was textbook....

Oh well,not getting the ball in the endzone twice on the one,in the first half killed the cats..I like the defensive tenacity but they have some dumbass pf penalties..

I hope the Seahawks destroy the 40whiners. I wish someone would put a bounty out on Anquan Bolden's knees. If that punk got in my face after every play running his trap, he'd end up nursing two blown out knees. My most hated player in the entire league. And the biggest mouth in the entire league. And those jackasses in the stripes allow it. Every time someone pushes him out of their face, the jackasses throw a flag on them instead. Did I happen to mention that I despise that p.o.s.?

I hope the Seahawks destroy the 40whiners. I wish someone would put a bounty out on Anquan Bolden's knees. If that punk got in my face after every play running his trap, he'd end up nursing two blown out knees. My most hated player in the entire league. And the biggest mouth in the entire league. And those jackasses in the stripes allow it. Every time someone pushes him out of their face, the jackasses throw a flag on them instead. Did I happen to mention that I despise that p.o.s.?

I take it, you hate the p o s......

I thought they'd win but the 49ers have something like 4 sacks and the seagulls are showing little offense. Still early

Good game.. But not without very bad calls... If the Superbowl starts out like this one, I won't be watching it long... Crabtree talked smack about Sherman before the game, and guess who made the play to end the game...LMAO,,, He's cocky, but I like Sherman...

Great day of football. Great results (for me) I hated to see the Patriots lose but this is Manning's year.
And the day would have been complete if it would have been Anquan Bolden's knee instead of Navaro Bowman's.