FedEx Freight | 2015 Benefits Enrollment October 15 - November 5

I find it offensive that FEDEX sent a government assistance for medicaid and Childrens Health insurance mailer along with all the other information. They know drivers make too much to qualify for it.

Not only is this insurance bad, but they want tax payers to pay for the special medical needs that they do not cover of the children of their own employees.

I have never seen anything like this before. They sure are going well and beyond being innovative and laying the blame on the ACA.

I find it offensive that FEDEX sent a government assistance for medicaid and Childrens Health insurance mailer along with all the other information. Thye know drivers make too much to qualify for it.

Not only is this insurance bad, but they want tax payers to pay for the special medical needs that they do not cover of the children of their own employees.

I have never seen anything like this before. They sure are going well and beyond being innovative and laying the blame on the ACA.
not the guys working 1 or 2 days a week.

I find it amazing that a year after they give you 800.00 this year we are taking 100 from you unless you comply with there survey. What's next year if your not microchiped we take it all back. When will they quit taking.

I love the part in the mailer that empathizes how " This plan qualifies as Minimum essential coverage" required under the ACA. LOL... as if that is not obvious to all the employees' enrolling.

I do not know anyone who works for a very large company, other than Walmart, who has worse plan than this one offered.

I find it amazing that a year after they give you 800.00 this year we are taking 100 from you unless you comply with there survey. What's next year if your not microchiped we take it all back. When will they quit taking.

Biometric testing. Bloodwork. Behavior modification, nicotine screening, etc...

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=...20Managing%20Population%20Health%20061114.pdf

How they use the carrot and stick to get you to take the survey and give you a "reward"

B.F. Skinner - Business Behaviorism and the Bottom Line
This program was used by FedEx ground service and its forerunners for 25 years

B.F. Skinner - Business Behaviorism and the Bottom Line (1972) - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Biometric testing. Bloodwork. Behavior modification, nicotine screening, etc...

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=...20Managing%20Population%20Health%20061114.pdf

How they use the carrot and stick to get you to take the survey and give you a "reward"

B.F. Skinner - Business Behaviorism and the Bottom Line
This program was used by FedEx ground service and its forerunners for 25 years

B.F. Skinner - Business Behaviorism and the Bottom Line (1972) - YouTube

Gotta love this so-called Doctor! We are not HUMANS according to him, we are "organisms". We are worst than dogs. "positive re-enforcement", I guess we are lab rats. Like I said in previous posts on Union, "We are under psychological warfare" from FedEx. Listen to him carefully! He's a SICK individual!!!

Yep, it's ALL about control and profits!!

Gotta love this so-called Doctor! We are not HUMANS according to him, we are "organisms". We are worst than dogs. "positive re-enforcement", I guess we are lab rats. Like I said in previous posts on Union, "We are under psychological warfare" from FedEx. Listen to him carefully! He's a SICK individual!!!

Yep, it's ALL about control and profits!!
The most ironic part is this is Applied Behavior Analysis. It is the only proven treatment for kids with autism.Fedex uses it on employees...but will not let a form of this be covered under insurance to help kids with Autism.

But you can bet their kids are covered for EVERY living disease on the planet. And the big shots have their insurance 100% paid for... under contract!!!! But WE peons can't have contracts!!!

ConsumerMedical, the firm contracted to "help" you keep maedical cost to a minimum, has some fine print in the recent pamphlet, mailed to your house. You'll need good glasses to read it, so here's an except:

They can keep their $100. I WILL NOT volunteer my PERSONAL medical information to no Corporation. They already treat us like they own us.

ConsumerMedical, the firm contracted to "help" you keep maedical cost to a minimum, has some fine print in the recent pamphlet, mailed to your house. You'll need good glasses to read it, so here's an except:

Seems to me, the first sentence is quite telling. The last sentence is something we should remember, as we rarely see it in print. Will be nice to see that phrase taken out of the lexicon.

Just shows you how little we mean to the Corporation. I'm surprised we still get paid for our services to the Corporation. I guess at some point they will want to take that away too.