2015 Ford Mustang revealed as an American pony car with a passport

Road Dust

Mrs Ricky Ricardo
Credits
After 49 years, you would think Ford would have figured out the formula for designing a newMustang. Yet every fresh generation of the car since the '70s has drawn great concern from the fan base — and occasionally, those fears came true. This time around, Ford's corporate rule of building models for global consumption led to the most worry; would the new 'Stang lose some of its essential character while chasing new buyers?
Yahoo!

Not so Hot, but better looking than the new Camaro, Looked at one in the showroom while at chevy dealership yesterday.I'll keep my Suburban

all the manufacturers, NEED TO STOP making so many design changes...sooner or later, the Mustang may go back to the "Mustang II days"

images
images

Among the newer Mustangs this is the vintage that gets my blood pumping.

2006 Roush.

blackjack_large.jpg

31707700002_large.jpg

Or a Saleen.

CustTo1.jpg

683589.jpg

Of course there isn't much that is more cool than a 'cammer with a roll cage and race tires on the road course.

ford_mustang2.jpg

Or a 302.

saleen_ford_mustang_302_parnelli_jones.jpg

Saleen-Ford_Mustang_302_Parnelli_Jones_2006_1600x1200_wallpaper_01.jpg

Oh baby!

Parnelli%20Jones%20Mustang%202.jpg

But really, the GT350 was one that will never be outdone.

330_1966_Ford_Mustang.jpg

The Indiana State Patrol has a bunch of sleeper pursuit Mustangs. I've seen them patrolling and writing tickets on the 465 beltway around Indianapolis.

Sneaky basterds!

The new Mustang, finally one I can dig! Didn't like the last one at all, I do like Monstro's kid, but the old mustangs are what got me to not liking the breed, then again, I ain't a ferd guy.

My first new car was an 89' Mustang GT..I kinda bought it to rebel against my Dad I think..lol. He was a GM employee, and I actually liked the Camaro better

My first new car was an 89' Mustang GT..I kinda bought it to rebel against my Dad I think..lol. He was a GM employee, and I actually liked the Camaro better

The things kids do to stand out and show them dang parents they are the boss of themselves! Don't worry I did the same, just in different fashion.

The 1965/67 mustang is the one I don't like, I know there are many folks out there that love them and thats cool, but they just don't appeal to me, my neighbors kid had one that he restored and I always thought he should have spent his time on a 67 Nova or a Mopar, they look so much better.