Estes | 2015 payrate increase GOOD NEWS

UncleRob

TB Lurker
Credits
I proud to announce through your exceptional hard work this year,the following merit based pay rate increases.

P&D hourly rate will increase $1.65 per hour as of jan.10,2015
P&D overtime pay will now start at 45 hours a week

Combo hourly rater will increase $1.65 per hour
Combo overtime 45 PW
Combo Mileage pay will now be payed a linehaul rate
Combo dock pay will now be payed normal dock wage at home terminal

Linehaul mileage rate will increase 0.035 CPM
Linehaul will now be compensated for all time on duty not driving
Example being pre postrip,fueling,weighing trailers,placarding,breakdowns,
delays by dispatch,dot inspections,scale house time,&after 12 hours on break
at non domiciled terminal you will be on the clock until dispatched.
Basically anytime you are required to be on duty but not driving.
with this change there will be no more breaking and hook pay for
sets as this hourly pay will take care of that time.

Teams mileage pay rate will CPM split @ 0.0375
Teams Hourly rate will be split at same rate as above.

Hourly Rate for Teams, Linehaul, Combo drivers On duty not driving time
will payed at 80% of home terminal P&D hourly Rate.

Remember this not an official release just for informational purposes

thanks ,A B

I proud to announce through your exceptional hard work this year,the following merit based pay rate increases.

Combo overtime 45 PW

thanks ,A B

You need medication......................

Well, I could see them lowering the overtime to 45 hours a week, since most EOL terminal managers are only working the drivers 4 days a week.. That one was a no-brainer... But the rest, is guano...

The guys at my terminal are convinced that in 2015 the FMCSA overtime exemption is being lifted and all trucking and rail must pay OT after 40. I've heard no such thing. Have you?

P&D hourly rate will increase $1.65 per hour as of jan.10,2015--------Bull****
P&D overtime pay will now start at 45 hours a week------- I'll go with this one, since drivers are cut back to 4 days a week anyway

Combo hourly rater will increase $1.65 per hourBull****
Combo overtime 45 PWSame as above reason
Combo Mileage pay will now be payed a linehaul ratePossibility, since they were promised that from the start, but actually never got it
Combo dock pay will now be payed normal dock wage at home terminalAlready doing that. So another, Bull****...

Linehaul mileage rate will increase 0.035 CPMI'll agree with 2 but not .035.. Ain't happnin..
Linehaul will now be compensated for all time on duty not drivingOnly of it's put into the FMCSA rule book...
Example being pre postrip,fueling,weighing trailers,placarding,breakdowns,As explained by Junior.."It's figured in on your mileage pay. Breakdown they already pay you for.. Bull****
delays by dispatch,dot inspections,scale house time,&after 12 hours on breakBull****
sets as this hourly pay will take care of that time.Bull****.. Why would they put the program on the ELOG.. Bull****...

thanks ,A B

The ones not corrected, I'll put as a "Could Be"... The rest I corrected for you.. As I said, you either need medication or get off the crack pipe....LMAO

A definite NO...

Yeah it's a ridiculous rumor they're spreading. I think one guy must have started it.

It's amazing how people choose to believe something if it sounds good enough. All I know is I googled and googled and could find nothing. That's enough to let me know it's absolutely not true.

I was beginning to think I was out of the loop!

Yeah it's a ridiculous rumor they're spreading. I think one guy must have started it.

It's amazing how people choose to believe something if it sounds good enough. All I know is I googled and googled and could find nothing. That's enough to let me know it's absolutely not true.

I was beginning to think I was out of the loop!

You are outta the loop,if you're looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow... The freight business offers no rainbow or gold, so forget it.... Rob will make one of his Top 10 Video's and then you'll know.. Until then, do your job and hug your kids, that's the only rainbow and pot of gold you have to this point...

Thanks uncle Rob. Any word on when the dispatchers are supposed to start hooking our pups and when the secretaries start fueling our trucks?

Lol. He's persistent every year at this time. :stirthepot:

We got a 2 cpm raise in April of 2000, since then, nothing even remotely close.. You'll never see .035, even in a 3 Billion dollar a year.... I got 4 cpm that April, because we opened in January of that year...... 6 month raise time...

We got a 2 cpm raise in April of 2000, since then, nothing even remotely close.. You'll never see .035, even in a 3 Billion dollar a year.... I got 4 cpm that April, because we opened in January of that year...... 6 month raise time...

Some folks are saying they are making a switch if it's not a good one. I've heard them say it before though.

Combo overtime 45 PW

thanks ,A B

City always makes out big. Uncle Rob needs to give us line haul guys a chance to catch up.

Some folks are saying they are making a switch if it's not a good one. I've heard them say it before though.

Old D is looking good especially the way I got talked to today by a line haul manager. He (line haul manager) really made himself look like an ass.

The only thing ive heard is,our terminal manager said he heard of a benefit package that he thought everyone would like.The one posted here is a little over the top but im not gonna be negative.Lifes to short to ***** and whine all the time.

The only thing ive heard is,our terminal manager said he heard of a benefit package that he thought everyone would like.The one posted here is a little over the top but im not gonna be negative.Lifes to short to ***** and whine all the time.

They said the same thing about the raise back in January.. "You guys are really gonna like what you hear".. I come out of the TM's office scratching my ass asking "Is there anymore left on that DVD,because we sure didn't hear anything that "we're gonna like"... I thought maybe he paused the DVD or maybe cut it short...

Mathematical question here to Uncle Rob.... You just spent all this money correcting the screw up you made by not buying new trucks for 3 years(some say it was around 8 million), rising fuel and maintenance costs, purchasing new pups and 53's like they are going out of style,lawsuits up your ass so thick you can't **** without Milk of Magnesia and you're gonna try to blow smoke up my ass, and tell these folks their getting a 3 cpm raise.. The money just don't match up, mathematically... You are either snortin' all time or most of the time... Get dat **** outta here....

Last edited by a moderator:
First they need to take care of the 5 different categories of driver thing and make a ROAD AND CITY BOARD, so guys like me that spent almost 13 years there and could run Linehaul, work a Dock, hUB DRIVER, CITY WOULD NOT LEAVE, because Time at a company should matter, Estes sucks for that.