Estes | 2015 payrate increase GOOD NEWS

Shoot linehaul drivers are the best of the best and the hardest working. We are hand picked from the streets. They'll throw anybody in the city. Nobody works harder than a hand picked linehaul driver. Especially when a city driver leaves a cookie crumb in the truck. I ain't believing how fast 300 plus pounds can climb stairs looking for a manager.

You seem to have all the answers "in your own mind". Why should a line haul driver get paid for every minute? They are compensated very well for their jobs, and for anyone who has been a P&D driver will tell you that line haul is much easier to make your money. Go back to your union hall and slap hands with them on how you told them LTL drivers.
Why shouldn't he? He's away from home and doing the work for the company.. You like working for nothing? Junior Johnson said once, "I don't want anyone(to define it for you, that means everyone) to do anything on Estes time without getting paid", my answer to that, "Then live up to your word".. I suppose you like getting paid for nothing? Keep licking the bottom of the boots driver... LMAO.. I'm union? How would you know? You'll leave before I do...LOL.. This must be one of the guys you were talking about a9, coming in and not knowing what's going on... You are right though, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea of Estes did go union.. Nice concept...

Last edited:
Shoot linehaul drivers are the best of the best and the hardest working. We are hand picked from the streets. They'll throw anybody in the city. Nobody works harder than a hand picked linehaul driver. Especially when a city driver leaves a cookie crumb in the truck. I ain't believing how fast 300 plus pounds can climb stairs looking for a manager.
Damn Dew, 300, really? LOL

Just watched the state of company video.
Will get raises but wont find out till jan 4th smh. It better be worth it.

Watching the video won't tell you. Gotta get the info from the TM. I'll find out at 9 am. I think it'll be. 017 cents extra

Watching the video won't tell you. Gotta get the info from the TM. I'll find out at 9 am. I think it'll be. 017 cents extra
That sounds more like Rob right there... Damn video won't tell you nothing but how the company has sacrificed keeping everyone onboard and how they struggled to get a 95 OR....

Typical about the raise.. I skipped the video. Every year it's the same song and dance. I'd be curious to know how much money they've wasted on the level 2 and e street crap, or were they one in the same? Seems like someone, somewhere wants to spend money on everything than what it should be spent on.

Typical about the raise.. I skipped the video. Every year it's the same song and dance. I'd be curious to know how much money they've wasted on the level 2 and e street crap, or were they one in the same? Seems like someone, somewhere wants to spend money on everything than what it should be spent on.
So what are you saying? The top notch FedEx and Overnite management rejects aren't as good as Rob says they were? Can't be... Maybe, just maybe, that's why they aren't at FedEx anymore....LOL

So what are you saying? The top notch FedEx and Overnite management rejects aren't as good as Rob says they were? Can't be... Maybe, just maybe, that's why they aren't at FedEx anymore....LOL

Lol here at 024 we first had the yrc management rejects.. they were alright almost seemed to havehad an idea on how to move freight.. they all left or got fired by a vitran reject, who then brought in all his cronies.. I can't understand how bringing people in from failed or failing at the time freight companies is/was/can be beneficial.. I would think trying to lure people from successful companies might be the objective. Maybe the drivers that are leaving for those places are the smart ones. Only time will tell. I can tell you this much.. if OD wasn't 40 mins from 024, Estes would have lost quite a few drivers.. they still might.. I've heard we lost something like 500 drivers system wide to OD and Holland in the past year alone